This was posted on a web site I have never heard of but someone linked it to another forum board I read and had to share it with you all here, if you can link to it and read the comments some are very funny but some posted a few not so friendly words so I apologize for that.  http://imgur.com/uIAv6N7

Heres the million dolls question, were you on your way to the fort?

Unfortunately not but last year the 2nd week after buying it we did head to the Fort with it .And let me tell you I did get it in the 800 loop but parked the truck in the overflow lot.

My wife said we should get a mannequin and put it in the drivers seat but I told her NO as we already have enough attention drawn to us and do not need any more( but it would be funny)

You need to get a #hashtag for your truck so we can follow where it's been spotted because I'm sure there are a lot of pictures of it on Instagram, etc.

And Rennie, I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about ;)

I do know what you are talking about just not how to do it, I mean give me a break why I hang up my corded wall phone :rofl2:

Very funny stuff there Rennie.

There are a disproportionate amount of Star Wars references in the comments.  What does that tells us about the nerds losers young men living in their parents' basements people who post there?

I found it entertaining that a lot of the posts were ragging on the OP's purple truck and messy dashboard.

Thanks for sharing.

TCD