This looks like something that could be super handy for camping, as long as you have electricity and the space to store it...

91%2BzlGr6lJL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon has it for $69.99, ships free with Prime...

http://www.amazon.com/Nostalgia-Electrics-BSET300RETRORED-Breakfast-Station/dp/B00LS7VOCC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443034979&sr=8-1&keywords=nostalgia+electric

See I am just not a fan of these all in one devices. As soon as one piece breaks you either have to replace the whole thing or by a replacement for that one part. They usually dont do any of the things they claim to well.  

My issue is that I wouldn't use the coffee pot, as I like my percolator, so that part would be a waste. That and I just don't have the space to store it.

Otherwise it would be spiffy for our outside kitchen area.

My issue is that I wouldn't use the coffee pot, as I like my percolator, so that part would be a waste. That and I just don't have the space to store it.

Otherwise it would be spiffy for our outside kitchen area.

Yes, and you really don't want to have to make a lot of toast in a toaster oven like that.

Consistent with some of the comments above, I have a toaster oven I use when camping that has a part that works like a regular toaster. That part of it broke, so I have to make toast, two slices at a time, in the toaster oven.  I need to get a $9 toaster at Walmart.  And, now that nifty two in one gadget is a big one purpose gadget.

TCD

I need to get a $9 toaster at Walmart. 

That's exactly what we need to get.  Putting it on the list...

What I don't like about it is that it looks like you could only cook one persons breakfast at a time. When I cook at the lake in cooking for a minimum of 3 people up to 25 people.

Also a good point.  A lot of the time at the Fort it's just the 2 of us for breakfast, but this year the in-laws will be down for a couple of weeks and I'm sure DH will be in charge of breakfast at least some mornings.

When we camp with family or friends... well then we break out the giant griddle, as it's usually 6-12 of us.

That plus TCD's $9 toaster and I think we'd have all the bases covered. 

And I think I can squeeze a $9 toaster in somewhere. 

Just pick up a toaster at Walmart Sunday 2 slice Rival, super light, has rubber feet that grip out counter pretty well, takes up very little room and the best part it was under 7.00. So far its made toast for 3 the past 2 days with no problem. Think they had a 4 slicer for around 9.

Have a skillet, 4 cup coffee maker and stove top percolator and they all probably take up less room and are easier to clean.

Cute gadget - BUT a couple of issues/problems:

1.  takes up too much space

2.  costs more than a $7 toaster, $20 coffee maker and $15 fry pan - all of which I can take from home and pitch into van than put back into cupboard when I get home

3.  looks like a PITA to clean 

nope - will stick with what I'm doing - 

Amen. Cast iron and the Coleman stove go a long way.

Better yet....cast iron hanging over an open fire is even better.

Uh-Oh, Ranger Rick of the Fort patrol will come and throw water on your open fire!

And that is my only gripe with the fort. Love camping around an open fire. That and food over a fire taste so much better. We have mastered beef stew and pot roast in a dutch oven over a fire.

And that is my only gripe with the fort. Love camping around an open fire. That and food over a fire taste so much better. We have mastered beef stew and pot roast in a dutch oven over a fire.

I've seen some rather large bon fires in some of the loops, and last trip there was someone grilling  incinerating something over at the pavilion by the tennis courts.  He had flames higher than the roof!