Absolutely Easiest Site to back into

What level of site do yoy have booked. If premium 541 is almost if not completely straight back in. 540 isn't to bad nor 542, all three are on the outside of a corner. The 500 loop is a pet loop and very close to the dog park. Those are the easiest I know of, I'm sure someone will be along shortly with some info on other loops.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Remember don't stress out. Typically I get stressed out with the fact I might be holding people up. I am pretty good at backing in. So what I usually do, especially if you have a premium spot. I back into the spot anyway possible. I get in the spot to clear the road. Once in I leave my wife in the back with a handheld Motorola radio. I tell her to tell me before I hit something. I back as far into the spot as I can. Then I get out and survey the spot. Where the water, electric and sewer is and where I want the camper. I then pull forward aiming towards where I want the camper. As I pass where I want the camper I see if it's level. If not I put two leveling blocks where I want my wheels. Then I pull all the way straight out, I line the camper up where the blocks are and back straight up onto them and stop. This usually is very quick and easy. More than once I have heard how quick and easy it looks from campers around me.

I also keep everything I need to set up the outside in one bin in my pass through. Lights, hoses, hooks, awning tie downs. I always have people ask me how I set up so quick. It's because evening is in the exact place, no more no less. So if there is still stuff in the bin I missed something, if not I'm done. My dad camps with us a lot and even noticed it. So he timed me once to be funny. From the time I backed in it was less than 20 minutes till I was in a chair with a beer. I guess I got quick at it because usually soon as the camper is in the spot my family usually goes off to do something and I want to catch up quick.

Just a few tips that you might be able to use

Ask for 361... It's a breeze (there will be video, right?)

That's not nice, Santa.  Can you put yourself on the naughty list?  The angle of that site, along with the fence right along the road makes it a bear to back into.

I think the easiest sites to back into are the ones where the curves in the loop road would allow you to have your trailer and tow vehicle aligned, and then you just need to back straight in.  Some sites where this would work:  402, 424, 432, 540, 730, 801, 914, 1106, and 1307.

TCD

Ask for 361... It's a breeze (there will be video, right?)

That's not nice, Santa.  Can you put yourself on the naughty list?  The angle of that site, along with the fence right along the road makes it a bear to back into.

I think the easiest sites to back into are the ones where the curves in the loop road would allow you to have your trailer and tow vehicle aligned, and then you just need to back straight in.  Some sites where this would work:  402, 424, 432, 540, 730, 801, 914, 1106, and 1307.

TCD

I know, I couldn't resist. 361 is probably the HARDEST site on property to back in. My honest advice, pick a site on the left (usually an inside site) because it's much easier to back to the driver's side. If the road curves to the right, all the better. I love 360 for this very reason... plus it's a great site to be seen from the road (I like to decorate). Plus it gives me a great view of the trouble in 361!!!

Just have them pull the bleachers over from the movie.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mercy. .. shame on you, all if you ;)

Actually, we were very blessed as not only did Disney give us our first request spot, but David jumped in and backed it up for me.. so ha ;) HUGE thanks to Gwen and David...they are wonderful Fiends :)

Remember don't stress out. Typically I get stressed out with the fact I might be holding people up. I am pretty good at backing in. So what I usually do, especially if you have a premium spot. I back into the spot anyway possible. I get in the spot to clear the road. Once in I leave my wife in the back with a handheld Motorola radio. I tell her to tell me before I hit something. I back as far into the spot as I can. Then I get out and survey the spot. Where the water, electric and sewer is and where I want the camper. I then pull forward aiming towards where I want the camper. As I pass where I want the camper I see if it's level. If not I put two leveling blocks where I want my wheels. Then I pull all the way straight out, I line the camper up where the blocks are and back straight up onto them and stop. This usually is very quick and easy. More than once I have heard how quick and easy it looks from campers around me.

I also keep everything I need to set up the outside in one bin in my pass through. Lights, hoses, hooks, awning tie downs. I always have people ask me how I set up so quick. It's because evening is in the exact place, no more no less. So if there is still stuff in the bin I missed something, if not I'm done. My dad camps with us a lot and even noticed it. So he timed me once to be funny. From the time I backed in it was less than 20 minutes till I was in a chair with a beer. I guess I got quick at it because usually soon as the camper is in the spot my family usually goes off to do something and I want to catch up quick.

Just a few tips that you might be able to use

Thank you!! We're pretty good with the bins, but I really like your explanation on just putting the camper in the spot, then straightening it out/putting it where you want. Thanks makes a lot of sense, thanks again!