Made it to midnight with Elizabeth! But I ended up carrying a stroller and sleeping fodder on the bus and had to stand (Brian and

Adam Were still in the park). If I can move tomorrow it will be a miracle. Got a ton done!

That was a sorry bus load of people, to leave a mother holding a small child standing.

That was a sorry bus load of people, to leave a mother holding a small child standing.

I agree. Another man who was standing tried shaming people into giving me there seat and nothing.

We rode dumbo, wed way, buzz, little mermaid, tomorrowland speed way, small world and the carousel and Brian and Adam also did the tea cups and barnstormer.

I agree. Another man who was standing tried shaming people into giving me there seat and nothing.

We rode dumbo, wed way, buzz, little mermaid, tomorrowland speed way, small world and the carousel and Brian and Adam also did the tea cups and barnstormer.

That is just a crying shame, the standing part, not the amount of rides.

I was raised to always offer a seat to a lady, open doors, etc.

Over the years at Disney and other places I've seen manners just fly out the window.

I will still offer a seat to someone in your situation (male or female), an expectant woman (hope she's just not overweight), and someone that looks like they are struggling.

Maybe I've become jaded, but I no longer offer a seat to a girl/woman, when there are tons of younger boys/men on the bus that are a lot abler than me to stand and sway.  I think my graying and thinning hair has earned me a seat more than the guys and girls in their teens thru their 50's.

Plus, 99% of the younger generation never say thanks or show a bit of gratitude, they just plop down and keep looking at their phones.

And there is no reason why a woman (especially a mother) couldn't offer you a seat, it's not just a "guy" thing to help someone struggling.

That is just a crying shame, the standing part, not the amount of rides.

I was raised to always offer a seat to a lady, open doors, etc.

Over the years at Disney and other places I've seen manners just fly out the window.

I will still offer a seat to someone in your situation (male or female), an expectant woman (hope she's just not overweight), and someone that looks like they are struggling.

Maybe I've become jaded, but I no longer offer a seat to a girl/woman, when there are tons of younger boys/men on the bus that are a lot abler than me to stand and sway.  I think my graying and thinning hair has earned me a seat more than the guys and girls in their teens thru their 50's.

Plus, 99% of the younger generation never say thanks or show a bit of gratitude, they just plop down and keep looking at their phones.

And there is no reason why a woman (especially a mother) couldn't offer you a seat, it's not just a "guy" thing to help someone struggling.

I certainly agree with you Travis.  I use to offer my seat to all kinds of people who looked like they needed one.  Now that I'm experiencing old age and it's many interesting problems I don't do it so often.  Probably would have for a mother with a baby in arms.  

Just thought of something, once on the bus at the fort, I was given a seat!!  Guess I'm looking my age sometimes :P  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Rude people is just one of the many reasons we're done with Disney.  While there are rude people everywhere, Disney seems to be like a magnet for them, or perhaps the place just draws the rude behavior out of them.  It's become such a "me first" place....it literally promotes self absorption, I wanna go first, that's my cookie, I have a reservation and shouldn't have to wait, I'm tired and want to sit while you stand, my little baby muffin should get to see Elsa first, I don't deserve to wait in that line, I want to best table overlooking the lake, I want I want I WANT!  

Rude people is just one of the many reasons we're done with Disney.  While there are rude people everywhere, Disney seems to be like a magnet for them, or perhaps the place just draws the rude behavior out of them.  It's become such a "me first" place....it literally promotes self absorption, I wanna go first, that's my cookie, I have a reservation and shouldn't have to wait, I'm tired and want to sit while you stand, my little baby muffin should get to see Elsa first, I don't deserve to wait in that line, I want to best table overlooking the lake, I want I want I WANT!  

If your statement wasn't so true, it would be funny.

But sadly you are correct.

Preach it brother Dave.

People suck,  Especially at Disney.

Oh, and even though I have grey hair, I do not even bother to sit on a bus when there's obviously going to be a seat shortage.  I prefer to stand anyway.  I try to stand near the rear door, and I am off the bus and on my way before all those that chose to sit.

TCD

I have seen it a lot this week, especially at attractions with plenty of seats like Frozen Celebration, Monsters Inc Laugh floor etc. people rushing to get thru the doors like they won't get a seat. Now they'll sit all the way at the end and I get a middle seat because I waited an extra 10 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Dave when your right your right. And for some strange reason I keep going back. I bet it's because Texas doesn't have Dolly Wood.