It is indeed frustrating that requests to tend to maintenance issues seem to fall of deaf mouse ears. Shower pressure in mens 500 CS is weak in 3 stalls, overpowering in another and shower head broken. Our biggest gripe this trip has been the audio down at the beach for Wishes. It was almost non-existent the first few days we were here, and now this week it distorts every time Jiminy starts to talk.

And yet...with the various hiccups during this stay we already can't wait to return. So there's that.

I also acknowledge that I have inadvertantly directed this thread back to the original for this post. Sorry about that.

I agree with the lack of maintenance. When our site flooded, it took numerous calls and attempts to speak with someone that could help us. The last trip our CS had water on the floor all weekend and a broken towel dispenser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We went by there today and all the swings were back up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, it's ridiculous the way they treat the Fort guests.   I know we don't pay as much per night as the GF, Boardwalk, or Contemporary guests, but we also don't get as many amenities (room service,

Shoreline I apologize things got out of hand in my room that night and disturbed you. We had the same thing happened at AKL in April. I think that's what your talking about. My gf and I learned some n

Late to the game on this one. I am glad we moved our trip based off of what I read. We were supposed to be there on the 22nd and requested 1310 or 1312. I would have been torqued to have a crappy neighbor complaining about that site. I would have kept it because that is what I wanted and waited 2 years to get it. Not sure when we will be down now with the house. Hoping within the next 6 months.

Late to the game on this one. I am glad we moved our trip based off of what I read. We were supposed to be there on the 22nd and requested 1310 or 1312. I would have been torqued to have a crappy neighbor complaining about that site. I would have kept it because that is what I wanted and waited 2 years to get it. Not sure when we will be down now with the house. Hoping within the next 6 months.

Again, it's ridiculous the way they treat the Fort guests.

I know we don't pay as much per night as the GF, Boardwalk, or Contemporary guests, but we also don't get as many amenities (room service, A/C, wi-fi, cheap little Mickey soaps) as they do.

And the cabin visitors rates are pretty close to those "elite" guest at other resorts.

I bet if a bulb went out on a tree at the GF they would have a crew there in a 1/2 hour getting it corrected.

This is just a show of poor management, and a lack of respect to Fort guests and visitors.

I know we don't pay as much per night as the GF, Boardwalk, or Contemporary guests, but we also don't get as many amenities (room service, A/C, wi-fi, cheap little Mickey soaps) as they do.

And the cabin visitors rates are pretty close to those "elite" guest at other resorts.

I bet if a bulb went out on a tree at the GF they would have a crew there in a 1/2 hour getting it corrected.

This is just a show of poor management, and a lack of respect to Fort guests and visitors.

Great post.

Management at the Fort is far below the standards of the other Disney Resorts.

It's been that way for years, and apparently isn't going to change any time soon.

As long as they can milk the Cash Cow, they will.  It would not surprise me in the least if one year, they just don't bother with putting up a Christmas tree at all.

TCD

Just to play devil's advocate here, Christmas lights have a mind of their own.  Part of a strand can go out one day and then come back on the next. I've seen it here at my house. 

True,,but then again you don't have a full time staff to make sure they are all lighting correctly. :P

And maybe it's a family member messing with you!

Cabin rates are pretty much a match for Art of Animation, just to put that in perspective.

What's really sad is that it's probably just 1 connection causing it and it would be a simple 10 minute fix

Yes.

What about the swing set.... curious if they fixed that yet.  It was down to 2 swings in October (last October it only had 3 swings... the swing set is designed to hold 4).  The CM and I talked about that one too.

Yes.

What about the swing set.... curious if they fixed that yet.  It was down to 2 swings in October (last October it only had 3 swings... the swing set is designed to hold 4).  The CM and I talked about that one too.

It was the same in November.

Instead of just complaining here, I think emailing Disney about this stuff might help or at least annoy them when you click the button requesting a response. Maybe they will actually do something if it goes through the proper channels and makes someone look bad for not doing their job?

Like my momma says about elections, if you don't vote, you can't bi&?h about the results. She also says that about when you don't feel well, if you don't take Motrin/aspirin/Etc you can't complain.