January 29th will be a big day around here!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :) FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

Lime green 0%

I appreciate fortfiends.net so much! I've learned so much about camping and the Fort from the website and this group! Thank you!

Ok, here is what I have so far....I am missing one thing on the bottom (where tears are in the picture...)...need a filler for that...and at the top where it says amount per walk

cupcakes 0%

snarky 100%

community 100%

Disney 85%

Campfires 50%

Kungaloosh 30%

Lime Green   0%

where it says total satisfaction.... Grand Gatherings  100%

Attitude 1000g

Laughter 99g

Fort Feast 90g

**Snarkiness make the world go 'round

If you have any changes let me know.  I need two more.

OK, here is the first hint of what is to come so

PAY ATTENTION

We will have a drawing for THREE XL sweatshirts by A4 Sportswear that have the Fortfiends logo on the front with the 5th anniversary date underneath all in purple.  The sweatshirts are white with a graphite gray trim.  As soon as they get here and decorated I will post pictures.  All you have to do to enter is post to this thread "I need a Snarky sweatshirt!"

We will draw names out of my Auburn football helmet of those who enter on this thread and the first three names that come out will get a pm and we will ship you a sweatshirt!  

More goodies to come, including a redesign of the famous Snarky sticker, which will be given out for FREE during the month of February!