January 29th will be a big day around here!

16 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

And is zip up an option. Do we have a time frame we have to order by? Need to budget for this big a purchase.

Yes, you can have it in a zip up.  No extra charge for that option.  Wooo hoo!

And no, I will be setting up a page that you can order it with no time line attached.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :) FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

Lime green 0%

I appreciate fortfiends.net so much! I've learned so much about camping and the Fort from the website and this group! Thank you!

12 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

You should get your travel agent company name added to it then it's a tax write off. Well I don't know if that's true. I just always hear people saying that.

Anything related to advertising should be a write off. 

Well almost anything - DH wanted to get the snowmobile lettered, but the accountant laughed at him on that one.

OK, the hoodie sample has been ordered.  It will not have the white background on the back graphic and I was assured that it was a function of the flash portion of the programming.  It will ship to me on the 4th and get here on the 7th.  I kinda like the purple trim, so I left it in.  It will be an option so if you like it you can have it, if you don't, you don't have to have it.  You can also opt for a zipper front if necessary.  Both will not change the price.  They are being a bit fussy about licensing so I may have to set up the page here on FF and you order it manually and pay for it and I order that hoodies and have them drop shipped to you.  I am still ironing that out.  Usually with logo work, they set me up a page, but since we are trademarked they have become all fidgety and I have been advised not to have that page made.  Why?  The magic eight ball says to ask again later.  And so I shall.  I need to get the sample in my hand first and we shall move forward.  When I have it, I will have super geek model it for you for all to see!

Here is the picture of the hoodie that is going out to the two of the three people that responded to the free giveaway.  Since I never heard from the third, super geek has snatched the extra and claimed it for himself as compensation for his services.  So there is that.  If you would like one, they are quite nice and I can get you a price.

I sent tracking numbers to the two sweatshirt peeps yesterday.  If you didn't get a notice from the post office, send me a pm.  Also, all the stickers have been sent out.  The hats will go out this weekend.  I will be posting the rest of the hats sometime this weekend.  Also, I will make 25 new stickers and the first 25 people will get stickers.  Beyond that, the new stickers will be 8.50 and will include shipping.  If you want tracking it will be extra.  I am going to try to convince Mo to get a color version of the vinyl sticker so I can test out the new to us printer that has been sitting too long.  Hopefully it will also be helping to wrap our RV soon.

I also spoke to the Fanorama people yesterday.  I will post the results of that on the thread.

1 hour ago, AuburnJen said:

I sent tracking numbers to the two sweatshirt peeps yesterday.  If you didn't get a notice from the post office, send me a pm.  Also, all the stickers have been sent out.  The hats will go out this weekend.  I will be posting the rest of the hats sometime this weekend.  Also, I will make 25 new stickers and the first 25 people will get stickers.  Beyond that, the new stickers will be 8.50 and will include shipping.  If you want tracking it will be extra.  I am going to try to convince Mo to get a color version of the vinyl sticker so I can test out the new to us printer that has been sitting too long.  Hopefully it will also be helping to wrap our RV soon.

I also spoke to the Fanorama people yesterday.  I will post the results of that on the thread.

Do we need to reply for stickers?

3 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

I am going to try to convince Mo to get a color version of the vinyl sticker so I can test out the new to us printer that has been sitting too long. 

I started fiddling with a new design a little while ago and never got back to it.

Let me know if you have anything in particular in mind to test, otherwise I'll plan to dig up what I started and try and wrap it up.  :)

On 2/27/2016 at 10:29 PM, AuburnJen said:

We had talked about tweaking the old sticker and I would (pretty pretty pretty please) like a color version of the new vinyl sticker I am about to post this weekend!

Somehow I missed this until just now.  I'll do my best to get back to it.  Darned day job keeps getting in the way.