How many magic bands do you have?

I looked in my closet last night and counted 20 boxes. Made me do a double take when I figured that besides the 2 annual pass boxes, all the others were either fort or resort stays since the inception of the MB. That's a ton of money that you don't realize you spend. Not even counting all the dining at an average of $80-$100 a pop for 4 of us. We need to cut back on putting money into the mouse pockets

I haven't saved the boxes either.  At this point all by myself I've got one in every color except for gray. That doesn't count DH's collection. Our last trip I hung them on a hook on the back of the bathroom door and each day picked out a color to match that day's outfit.  LOL

The packaging was spiffy back when the plan was to give you one set that you could use over and over.  Once that went out the window and it turned into new MBs with every single reservation, I'd have thought they'd have scaled down the packaging to at least save a little $ - for the packaging AND the shipping.

But then again, maybe they had a ton of them made to start with, as it's cheaper to do stuff like this in quantity than keep redoing them over and over.  I picture a warehouse somewhere filled to the ceiling.

Between my wife and me, we have mmmmmm.....Two!  Our money is tied up in too much other things to have visited Disney as often as other people.  We've only been to WDW twice, 10/07 and 3/15. 

Now if I could have back all the money from my days of sitting at the American Legion and being an Amateur drag racer, my house would have been paid for...in cash...

We've only been twice in the age of magic bands, but we have 3 sets.  Yes, when I added a day to the end of our res they gave us a whole new set. Actually when I re-checked in (which is incredibly ridiculous) the CM said I could opt out of them, but I figured, may as well take them in case someone (Mr. CJH) loses another one.

• 1 month later...