New "Disney Early Morning Magic" Hard Ticketed Event

So if you're not a night owl, not to worry!  Disney has a new special experience for you too.  ;)

I haven't seen the official announcement yet, but this if from Kenny The Pirate...

What is Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland and how much will it cost?

Sharing is caring!

Yesterday on Disney’s website something called Disney Early Morning Magic began popping up under the dining tab.  I received a lot of questions about what it is.  Here’s the details:

Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland

Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!

Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight.

Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:

• Chilled juices, coffee and teas
  • Seasonal fruit and berries
  • Freshly baked pastries
  • Cheese and cured meats
  • Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
  • Vegetable frittata
  • Smoked bacon
  • Pork and turkey sausages
  • Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
  • Mickey Waffles

Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates beginning at 7:45 AM.  However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!

Purchase Tickets Online or Buy Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event at Magic Kingdom park. Purchase your tickets today! Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $49 per child (tax not included).

Tickets are not yet on sale!

Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.

• Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM. Ticketed Guests will receive an event sticker for identification.
  • Starting at 7:45 AM, Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
  • Breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus from 8:30 AM until 10:00 AM
  • At 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with standard theme park admission tickets and exclusive attraction access will end.
  • Please note that standard theme park admission tickets are required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
  • The number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
  • All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.

How does it work?

1.  You’ll pass through security check point.
  2. You’ll touch your admission ticket or MagicBand with valid park admission (required) at the Mickey touch points.
  3. You’ll be given a special sticker to wear that gives you the ride privilege.  Guests with early park breakfast will not be given the stickers.
  4. You’ll proceed to Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan and / or Winnie the Pooh as often as you like.
  5. Regular park guests enter at 9am.

Essentially, you’ll be given a special sticker to wear, admitted to the park 1 hour and 15 minutes early and given free reign of 3 attractions and provided a  breakfast buffet.  From what I gather, no dining plans are accepted.

Dates are not yet provided!

It will not replace Extra Magic Hour for onsite guests and will be available for all guests to purchase.  If you do this, use the hour for rides and get your breakfast around 9:30am.

Be sure to share so your friends can give their opinion too.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2016/03/24/what-is-disney-early-morning-magic-fantasyland-and-how-much-will-it-cost/

I dont think EMH are going away.  I also honestly dont think we will see resort fees. This and the night time event are just a way for them to get more money from the people who have chosen to stay offsite.  Will some onsite people want in as well? I am sure some will. If they start charging onsite for EMH and Resort fees they loose the strongest arguments for the expense of onsite. Just my 2 cents

I agree with Jason this is just a chance for them to make extra money from people who stay off site. Get them in earlier and then they need to buy more food or get them to stay later and they buy more food then.

as long as this doesn't end emh for on site guests I don't have a issue with Disney offering this. 

On 3/25/2016 at 9:39 PM, Beckers said:

as long as this doesn't end emh for on site guests I don't have a issue with Disney offering this. 

Ditto.

And since a bunch of their current advertising still heavily promotes special perks and extra park access for onsite guests, I also agree that I don't think EMH is going away for now at least.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Helmsey......Todd said:

EasyWDW has done a little bit of the breakdown of time and price on this. I can't do the fancy quote like Mo, but here is a link: Clicky

Their breakdown sounds pretty accurate to me!

Here's the fancy quote thingy for you lazy people like me...  ;)

Considering Be Our Guest breakfast is $24 and Crystal Palace is $30, that puts the cost of the extra hour at around $40. Seven Dwarfs takes about 13 minutes to ride without a wait, while Peter Pan’s Flight and Winnie the Pooh are closer to ten minutes each. It remains to be seen whether Disney pushes Park opening back on these mornings. The Welcome Show usually begins 20 minutes prior to official Park opening with guests first arriving at Mine Train around 8:51am. So those wishing to pay the 70 bucks could feasibly expect to ride Mine Train three times and Peter Pan’s Flight and Winnie the Pooh once during the extra hour. $40 /  five rides is $8 per ride.

Not to bash Disney but I've yet to read (could have missed it) what the ticket cap will be. If it turns out to be something popular than I could see problems with wait times on the rides and food. Bringing it down to just being able to ride those 3 rides once and eat.

Now please be nice and I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I just don't get what all the fuss is about with Peter Pans Flight?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They're not going to tell the public what the ticket cap will be either.  However I'd expect they'll get a bucket load of complaints if the lines are too long.

2 minutes ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

... I just don't get what all the fuss is about with Peter Pans Flight?

It's a sentimental favorite for me, but the bigger deal is that the line is almost always an hour+.  The only time I ever ride it is really late at night, as I won't waste a FP on it. I can see it being popular for a limited crowd event if it means the wait will be shorter than usual.

They're not going to tell the public what the ticket cap will be either.  However I'd expect they'll get a bucket load of complaints if the lines are too long.

It's a sentimental favorite for me, but the bigger deal is that the line is almost always an hour+.  The only time I ever ride it is really late at night, as I won't waste a FP on it. I can see it being popular for a limited crowd event if it means the wait will be shorter than usual.

I don't remember riding growing up, I'm sure I did at some point though. I just went on it for the first time that I remember on our Christmas trip. It was about 2 am and there was hardly any wait. I can see the sentimental side just can't believe the wait times it gets.

16 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

I don't remember riding growing up, I'm sure I did at some point though. I just went on it for the first time that I remember on our Christmas trip. It was about 2 am and there was hardly any wait. I can see the sentimental side just can't believe the wait times it gets.

I feel the same way about it. We happened to catch it during a Halloween Party last year with a "short" line so we rode it. It isn't something we would use FP on for sure.

On our long Halloween trip, we actually do use FP+ for Peter Pan.

We are there for two weeks. Our forays into the parks are for wandering around, and then heading for dinner. I make 3 FP+ as close together as possible. We can then ride the first two attractions almost back to back by coming in at the end of the window on the first one. Then ride the 2nd attraction. Do some strolling, then ride the 3rd attraction. Then we're off to dinner.

With approximately 13-18 days available, getting a FP+ for rides like Peter Pan makes sense. We wouldn't ride it otherwise due to the line.

• 3 months later...

Coming soon to Hollywood Studios...

Disney Early Morning Magic at Disney's Hollywood Studios begins August 1
 47 minutes ago in "Disney's Hollywood Studios"

Disney Early Morning Magic is coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios later this summer.

Originally launched at the Magic Kingdom earlier this year, the package lets you experience a couple of the park's attractions before regular opening, along with an included breakfast.

Beginning August 1 2016 on select days, Early Morning Magic costs $69 plus tax for adults, and $59 plus tax for ages 3-9, on-top of your regular theme park admission. The Early Morning Magic begins with check-in at the park's main entrance at 7:45am. Once inside the park, the following attractions are available:

Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Toy Story Mania!
Buzz Lightyear and Woody character greeting
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse character greeting
Olaf character greeting
Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams - Minnie Mouse set
Mickey and Minnie Starring in Red Carpet Dreams - Minnie Mouse set
The included breakfast at ABC Commissary is served from 8am to 10am, with the following items:

Sliced Seasonal Fruit & Berries Display
Freshly Baked Breakfast Pastries
Scrambled Eggs
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
Bacon and Pork Sausage
Cheesy Potatoes
Puffed French Toast with Butter & Syrup
Muesli with Assorted Toppings
Assorted Chilled Fruit Juices, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, and Selection of Teas
ABC Commissary overview
ABC Commissary overview
Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on days that are not already part of Extra Magic Hours, the program for Disney resort hotel guests that gives access to the park one hour before regular guests. Extra Magic Hours remains complimentary to Disney hotel guests.

Reservations for the event can be made now at 407-827-7350 or via DisneyWorld.com/EarlyMorningMagic

Discuss on the Forums
Article Posted: Jul 12, 2016 / 2:33pm EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disneys-hollywood-studios/news/12jul2016-disney-early-morning-magic-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-begins-august-1.htm

16 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Yup.

It was officially announced on the Disney Parks Blog this morning:

Disney Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Start August 1

Jennifer Fickley-Baker

by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort

Earlier this year, Disney Early Morning Magic launched at Magic Kingdom Park to give eager guests the opportunity to be among the first to experience theme park attractions and breakfast inside the park. Today we’re happy to share that not only has Disney Early Morning Magic been extended through September 30, 2016, for Magic Kingdom Park, but Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon offer Disney Early Morning Magic as well!

Beginning August 1, a select number of guests can experience Disney Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Beginning at 7:45 a.m., guests can enter the park and experience Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Mania!, Pixar Place character greetings (with Woody and Buzz), and Mickey and Minnie on Commissary Lane and Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight. Guests can also partake in an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at ABC Commissary from 8-10 a.m.

Guests can begin booking Disney Early Morning Magic for Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting today. The number of tickets available for each morning is limited, so visit DisneyWorld.com/EarlyMorningMagic to reserve or call 407-827-7350 for more information. (Please note that a theme park ticket is required in addition to the Disney Early Morning Magic ticket. Disney Early Morning Magic is also a separate experience than Extra Magic Hours, which are held on different dates).

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/07/disney-early-morning-magic-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-start-august-1/

Another smart money grab by Disney.

I will not be surprised to see something like this at Epcot soon.

TCD

• 1 month later...