Hey admin fairies, how hard is it to make a new Forum title?  We could use one for great deals and bargains we've found and want to tell Fiends about. 

I don't mean deals on Disney rooms, or tickets.

I talking about all of the other assorted items that Fiends purchase.  Maybe a great deal on camping equipment at a store you want to pass along,  or bragging about a great find at a yard sale or thrift store?

Then I could put this info there.

If you ever make a Costco run while on the way to the fort or while staying there, you need to know ...the Costco at Orange Blossom Trail and Waterbridge Blvd.  has moved to near the Millenia  Mall. 

The 'old' location will become a business location, if you have a Costco card you can shop there.  it will reopen in the fall. (at least that is what I was told) 

The gas station is still open!

To get to the new Costco from the Fort.  I-4 to either the Millenia Mall exit or if the roads are busy and you want to avoid Conroy traffic, go to the next exit, John Young Parkway.  Turn right, go to Millenia Blvd., turn right, at the next stop light turn right and ta-daa you have arrived.

Also in that area besides the mall is IKEA! and a Target, Home Depot and many other stores and eateries.

It is not hard at all.  Basically all you have to do is ask, just as you have done, and provide a legitimate explanation as to why it is needed.

Poof!  and it shall appear.

(now I have to go and figure out the new software and make this particular thing happen, lol)

Edit to add:  I don't have time to fool with it and I called the Super Geek, he wants to know what you want it called...

24 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

It is not hard at all.  Basically all you have to do is ask, just as you have done, and provide a legitimate explanation as to why it is needed.

Poof!  and it shall appear.

(now I have to go and figure out the new software and make this particular thing happen, lol)

Edit to add:  I don't have time to fool with it and I called the Super Geek, he wants to know what you want it called...

I'm open to suggestions, but here are a few... 

Bargains Galore

Gotta Get One of These

Stuff you Don't Need But really Want

What a Deal

Look What I Scored!

8 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I'm open to suggestions, but here are a few... 

Bargains Galore

Gotta Get One of These

Stuff you Don't Need But really Want

What a Deal

Look What I Scored!

Ok, if you don't know how Super Geek works, let me give you a clue....

You tell him how to word the category and what to add and he does the adding.  He won't pick for you.

He won't even pick what to eat for dinner if given choices, lol

2 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

Ok, if you don't know how Super Geek works, let me give you a clue....

You tell him how to word the category and what to add and he does the adding.  He won't pick for you.

He won't even pick what to eat for dinner if given choices, lol

Can we give it a little while and see if anyone else chimes in with suggestions or votes?