Has your magic band fallen off?

I was on Instagram and there was an add for a thing to keep your magic band from falling off and they claim It happens all the time?

We've done a couple of trips with them and not once have they fallen off. Does this happen to anyone? Our bandits have popped off but we super glued them and it was fine after that. 

2 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I was on Instagram and there was an add for a thing to keep your magic band from falling off and they claim It happens all the time?

We've done a couple of trips with them and not once have they fallen off. Does this happen to anyone? Our bandits have popped off but we super glued them and it was fine after that. 

Last trip I had just put my backpack on and felt someone tapping my shoulder.

She handed me my Kylo Ren MB.  My backpack strap had caught the MB just right and popped it off.

My daughter had bought a couple of packs of MB sliders at the outlet on Vineland and I had one on, but I had it slid way up the side.  I then realized that you can/should slide the slider down past the point where the band snaps together.  This will prevent the band from opening.

On our last trip we lost 2, both my eldest sons and my husbands. They both were holding the little guys and taking them on and off rides so I think the bands snagged on something. Neither realized immediately as they had their arms full. Before the magic bands went missing they both had numerous close calls. After that we used little hair ties to secure the bands on everyone.

Yes, mine snapped off flexing my wrist picking up my daughter. But I HATE loose things on my wrist so I wear it snug but not tight.

I realized it and left it on the bench and forgot to pick it up. It was at Epcot and right behind Club Cool when they were doing the Flower Garden Festival. And we made it to most the split to the world before i realized. We booked it back up there and it was still there. That said I have a ton of them and my card. But I do wear the AP slider on mine now to hold it. Of course my APs have expired so I have not worn anything since :)

We didn't have any problems with the older ones or the newer ones even though mine had a pretty large extra flap. But on the morning we were checking out of All Star Music last month I put my purple one in my pocket because I was sad that I wasn't going to the parks that day and didn't want my wrist to think it was (or some reasoning like that), and somehow lost it. Now I'm stuck with my two yellow ones from previous visits before there was purple. Very sad about that. Moral: safer on the wrist than in the pocket.