Jump to content
Katman1356...Jason

Fort Wilderness Food Truck?

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, ImDownWithDisney said:

Just had the pork belly burger from the truck. It was definitely way above the standard disney burger but maybe a tick below Dluxe burger. I was hungry and could not finish it. That's one big burger. The fries were nice and crispy too. 

My son had the chicken nuggets. They were really good. They were all white meat not chopped and pressed.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but AP holders get 20% off. 

The 20% off for Passholders is brand new.  Or someone just did you a solid. I've asked on both of my visits to the Food Truck, the most recent being April 16th, and there was no AP discount offered.

TCD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, Tri-Circle-D said:

Well, I already figured out where Boulder Ridge Cove is.  Here's a  closer look at all of the Wilderness Lodge themed stickers on the back of the Food Truck:

food%20truck%20stickers.2_zpsqttwow6x.jp

Now, here's a close-up on a nifty new Wilderness Lodge map that they have posted over near that new Geyser Point Bar and Grill:

new%20wl%20map_zpsfp79wmhc.jpg

Boulder Ridge Cove is the name of the new pool they're building for the DVC Villas.

This makes me even more sure that Shady Point is the name of something new over at Wilderness Lodge.  But, there's no mention of it on the map.  Yet.

TCD

I'm quoting my own post to put this photo that I wanted to share in context.

Josh, over at EasyWDW posted a report on his tour of a Copper Creek Canyon Villa.  He included this photo in his report (photo credit to him):

refurbished_studio_copper_creek_disney_w

Note that some of these stickers are a little different from what's on the back of the food truck.  For example, the Shady Point sticker doesn't say "Cool Off at Shady Point," like the one on the back of the Food Truck does.

Speaking of Shady Point, where is that at Wilderness Lodge?  All of these stickers refer to places at Wilderness Lodge (although the Cub's Den is now closed), but I don't know of any place named Shady Point at the Lodge.

If you want to read Josh's whole report and see all of his photos, you can find the report here: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-deluxe-studio-at-copper-creek-villas-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort/

TCD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I'm quoting my own post to put this photo that I wanted to share in context.

Josh, over at EasyWDW posted a report on his tour of a Copper Creek Canyon Villa.  He included this photo in his report (photo credit to him):

refurbished_studio_copper_creek_disney_w

Note that some of these stickers are a little different from what's on the back of the food truck.  For example, the Shady Point sticker doesn't say "Cool Off at Shady Point," like the one on the back of the Food Truck does.

Speaking of Shady Point, where is that at Wilderness Lodge?  All of these stickers refer to places at Wilderness Lodge (although the Cub's Den is now closed), but I don't know of any place named Shady Point at the Lodge.

If you want to read Josh's whole report and see all of his photos, you can find the report here: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-deluxe-studio-at-copper-creek-villas-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort/

TCD

Is Shady Point where they cut down all the trees to make the cabins?  :ROFLMAO-1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Travisma said:

Is Shady Point where they cut down all the trees to make the cabins?  :ROFLMAO-1:

LOL!

I don't know where Shady Point is, but because I'm a dorky graphic designer, I really want to be able to get those as stickers I can put on the back of my camper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ate at the food truck tonight...we really liked our burgers.  Thought they were really good and (bonus) the offered a 20% AP discount.  Had a lot of fun eating burgers, making s'mores and watching a movie (Freaky Friday!!!).  Great way to spend our last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Ate at the food truck tonight...we really liked our burgers.  Thought they were really good and (bonus) the offered a 20% AP discount.  Had a lot of fun eating burgers, making s'mores and watching a movie (Freaky Friday!!!).  Great way to spend our last night.

We really like being able to grab a good burger there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

We really like being able to grab a good burger there.

Yes...we really enjoyed doing this for our last night...made it special.  The weather was great and the movie was fun.  It was really neat.  Good memories made ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...