The trouble with Larry the raccoon is he can be such a know it all.  Don't ask him about tires.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a dog who loves to go for walks at 4 am.  Vacation makes no difference to him.  On our trip in October, on one walk around the 500 loop, we saw armadillo, turkeys, raccoons.  I usually seen 10

Now I am picturing a raccoon stashing starlight mints in a little nest made of sticks held together with Eternabond.  

You can usually find deer, Turkey and gators around the main canal behind 1500. Lots of deer at dusk along the path between the fort and the lodge.

2 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

This is like a nightmare for me! I don't do reptiles (except turtles and alligators) it would be my luck one would fall on me. 

Although it would make for a quick and easy way to clear some of them out from down there. 

9 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

I saw that on the local news here. That would be interesting 

It would be something...

9 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

This is like a nightmare for me! I don't do reptiles (except turtles and alligators) it would be my luck one would fall on me. 

Although it would make for a quick and easy way to clear some of them out from down there. 

Yeah... I especially liked this line, "The iguanas have a good chance of thawing out if you move them in the sun. Just be careful" :blink:

1 hour ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Yeah... I especially liked this line, "The iguanas have a good chance of thawing out if you move them in the sun. Just be careful" :blink:

Talking about it on the national news this morning they said residents were being told not to move them that they would be ok once they warmed up. And I'm thinking "they fell from a tree, will they really be ok?"

1 minute ago, Seals said:

Talking about it on the national news this morning they said residents were being told not to move them that they would be ok once they warmed up. And I'm thinking "they fell from a tree, will they really be ok?"

:lol:  I thought that, too.

2 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

It would be something...

I saw another report that said to be careful because when they do warm up and come around, they may bite! :wacko:

When I was a POW in Nicaragua, the local kids sold them as food.  I am sure I ate iguana eggs for breakfast more than once.

• 3 weeks later...