• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was Zeus's (4 yr old schnoodle) favorite view of the Fort. He would sit on top of the couch, with his favorite stuffed squirrel under his chin, keeping watch from lot 1616.:)

This is my latest pup, Banzai, a Miniature Australian Shepard at 5 1/2 Months.  We got him in October.  

This is the TCD dog, Rocky. He is the third boxer we have owned, and the only one out of the three who enjoys swimming. I snapped this photo during a recent visit to Honeymoon Island State Park: TCD

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

--Cross-post from Introductions Thread--

I hope here they are !  All the Chi's will be with us at the fort in January. :)

Y1XAmzts.jpg  Candy (Alpha Chi, 13 y.o.)

bvOw00ks.jpgMissy

&        ( siblings, 10 y.o.)

jnuIS22s.jpg  Tinker

kRenxBzs.jpg Coco ( Candy's 1st pup, 7 y.o.)

Q3H73BLs.jpg BitBit ( Candy's last pup, 4 y.o.)

e0spKHBs.jpg  Bear ( Home Security, huge Bullmastiff/Amer. Bulldog cross)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, lets see if this works.  If it does, it looks like we will be booking a pet loop in the future.

6750dde5-7e10-42ac-a487-e922f92e844c_zps

Savannah is in theory Kimberly's dog, but she's becoming a mama's girl.  We hope to get Savannah trained as a seizure dog for Kimberly.  18 pounds and about a foot tall.  Two years old, they think...a rescue dog.

Come on Ken, just one photo? Let's see her face.

She looks very cute from that one photo though.

She's a very workable size, not too small, and not too large.

Did you get her specifically to be trained as a seizure dog or did you just want a dog.

Even more reason to stop by your site now.

That was the one photo we have downloaded so far that Judy took when we were getting the kids off the bus that first (dog) day.  I was told the original reason for getting a dog was to be trained as a seizure dog for Kimberly.  I am now told "we" HOPE to get her trained as a seizure dog.  Have I been taken in?  And No, I did NOT want a dog, but now that she's here, she's kinda nice to have around.  She minds pretty well already and is very friendly.  Usually curls up around DW or under her bed....specifically IN Savannah's bed which is UNDER DW's bed.    Kimberly and Shawnee pretty much ignore her and she is learning to avoid Shawnee's wheels.  

• 2 weeks later...

Added another Chi to our zoo ( 6 now !).  One of my best friends is going through a lot right now, her mother is rapidly declining and many changes because of that.  She asked me if we had room in our hearts and home for one more little love.  This is actually my oldest Chihuahua's grandson.

Introducing Harley...4 1/2 years old & 3 lb, 2 oz.

7D4JwgWs.jpg

eNbe9xWs.jpgDH & Harley...shows you just how small he is !