I don't use smiley's much but - :banana: :parrot: :banana: - we are delighted with our new camper. DH picked it up yesterday and made the long trip home. We didn't have any problems towing it - but we need to move it to a more permanent home vs. our front yard - luckily my dad has alot of space and if he gets annoyed we can always rent a parking spot where I work. Its not fancy by camper standards - but the trailer on the front will suit our toy needs well - plus it sleeps 8 easily - I dont think we could possibly need more space than that no matter how many hids we have. We have been tent campers up until this point so this is a big step up for us!

vr3ol0.jpg

2dch8d1.jpg

211mgsz.jpg

oirxfl.jpg

10eimxc.jpg

2cd75k.jpg

wvzqtc.jpg

25jav46.jpg

346w0hg.jpg

23uy7nl.jpg

s3mxyg.jpg

24p01v8.jpg

k37udy.jpg

kcm59t.jpg

2m6tyfk.jpg

flx3c5.jpg

155q5wn.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments - We are so excited to try it out next month - we have just about every weekend booked somewhere. The first trip os to a local fair where my 4-H club will be exhibiting - I figure having the camper handy will help me rest and get out of the heat when I need to. I am really starting to become uncomfortable - comes with the territory I guess - about 10 weeks to go.

Thanks for all the nice comments - We are so excited to try it out next month - we have just about every weekend booked somewhere. The first trip os to a local fair where my 4-H club will be exhibiting - I figure having the camper handy will help me rest and get out of the heat when I need to. I am really starting to become uncomfortable - comes with the territory I guess - about 10 weeks to go.

Congrats and you'll definitely be a happy_camper_small.gif with your own "potty", much better than walking to the CS.

Woohoo! So glad you finally got it! Your son looks like he's about to burst with happiness. Too cute!

I agree.

While I love the actual camper pictures, the pictures of your son are even better.

I love the toy hauler on the front!

Enjoy.