Thanks to beccaewert's sign, I found ya'll!

In early June we were in the 1800 loop. While looping in the 1700 or 1900, I saw beccaewert's Fort Fiends.net sign. I immediately knew this must be a new Fort board site where all the cool people from the other board had disappeared to. I have been missing ya'll. I was so busy late last year and early this year that I just hadn't been to the board. I knew something happened cause many of my favorite Fiends were gone! I still visit the old board but its just not as much fun as it used to be. Anyway, nice to see ya'll here. If anyone was at the Fort from June 3 to June 12, we had the nice, low, blue GC IMG_1676.jpg

In early June we were in the 1800 loop. While looping in the 1700 or 1900, I saw beccaewert's Fort Fiends.net sign. I immediately knew this must be a new Fort board site where all the cool people from the other board had disappeared to. I have been missing ya'll. I was so busy late last year and early this year that I just hadn't been to the board. I knew something happened cause many of my favorite Fiends were gone! I still visit the old board but its just not as much fun as it used to be. Anyway, nice to see ya'll here. If anyone was at the Fort from June 3 to June 12, we had the nice, low, blue GC

That's whose sign I must have seen to find FF! We were there just one night on the 11th, and past what I thought was "Fort Friends".....hmm, no! Kept playing around until I found fiends. We were in 1700 that weekend.

I'm new to this group (a few weeks now) and they seem like a nice bunch. So th_welcome9.gif

Welcome!!

Oh and sweet gc.

Speaking of Becca has she posted lately? I saw her during her visit and she was getting quite a few inquiries.

Nice cart and glad you're here. Now you'll have more to read than a couple boring threads over there.

In early June we were in the 1800 loop. While looping in the 1700 or 1900, I saw beccaewert's Fort Fiends.net sign. I immediately knew this must be a new Fort board site where all the cool people from the other board had disappeared to. I have been missing ya'll. I was so busy late last year and early this year that I just hadn't been to the board. I knew something happened cause many of my favorite Fiends were gone! I still visit the old board but its just not as much fun as it used to be. Anyway, nice to see ya'll here. If anyone was at the Fort from June 3 to June 12, we had the nice, low, blue GC IMG_1676.jpg

Hey! I saw that cart while there in June. Surprised I didn't get a chance to put a FortFiends card on it....lol Put a lot of those out on carts in June.

Hey WCD!

I'm glad that you found your way here.

I was at the Fort at the tail end of your stay.

We were there just for the weekend, beginning Friday June 11.

I love your golf cart!

And guess what?

I even got a photo of the back of your site on the 1800 loop!

See?:

Resized to 88% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlarge100_0759.jpg

That's the back of your site, way back there past the curve in the canal. This photo was taken June12, so you were still there.

TCD

Didn't you post on voldemort how you were constructing your cart as I remember? Especially the seats as I recall....

Welcome to our special place of insanity...

Please be a "Doodle" and post often...

If she has not been around, she will be, and the Taco Dogs too.... :rofl2:

I'm here....haven't been posting lately...crazy busy summer since we got back from Disney at the end of June

YES YES YES I was in the 1700 for 2 weeks! I Am sooo glad that I helped bring some people here! I blanketed the golfcart parking with FF.net cards ALOT....so I am even more happy that ya'll came on over!

BUT I'M HERE! Just not as active as I would like to be :)

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome! Yes, someone did put a card on the steering wheel clip one day while we had it parked in the outpost bus stop area. I was so excited to learn about this board. I was on the Dis boreing board a lot in the weeks leading up tp our trip and I seriously missed all the great characters that I had loved reading in the last few years. That bored is not the same since everyone left. It is still a good place for info but its like the entertainment value is GONE! So sad. I hope this new board continues to grow and flourish. Yes I am a dedicated fiend. I have never been one to post a lot cause I am a little slow at typing. Also I am so so busy all the time. I work a lot of overtime and we have 2 small granddaughters. I promise to start posting more, I have a lot of great pics to share. Oh, and yes Jen, I did post a few months ago over there about our golf cart project. I have only met one Fiend at the Fort. In Dec of 08 my son-in-law and I were looping late one night and when we went through the 1500 I saw Carol's Mouse-Ke-Tab. She was outside putting up lites or something so we went up to introduce ourselves. We were 2 total strangers, walking up near midnight, but when I said i knew her from the Disbored, she welcomed us to her campsite and let us check out that cool camper. It was fun to meet you Carol, I always respected you as a great Fort Fiend!. I think I'll go to Photobucket and get a pic or 2 to ad to this thread. BRB.

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome! Yes, someone did put a card on the steering wheel clip one day while we had it parked in the outpost bus stop area. I was so excited to learn about this board. I was on the Dis boreing board a lot in the weeks leading up tp our trip and I seriously missed all the great characters that I had loved reading in the last few years. That bored is not the same since everyone left. It is still a good place for info but its like the entertainment value is GONE! So sad. I hope this new board continues to grow and flourish. Yes I am a dedicated fiend. I have never been one to post a lot cause I am a little slow at typing. Also I am so so busy all the time. I work a lot of overtime and we have 2 small granddaughters. I promise to start posting more, I have a lot of great pics to share. Oh, and yes Jen, I did post a few months ago over there about our golf cart project. I have only met one Fiend at the Fort. In Dec of 08 my son-in-law and I were looping late one night and when we went through the 1500 I saw Carol's Mouse-Ke-Tab. She was outside putting up lites or something so we went up to introduce ourselves. We were 2 total strangers, walking up near midnight, but when I said i knew her from the Disbored, she welcomed us to her campsite and let us check out that cool camper. It was fun to meet you Carol, I always respected you as a great Fort Fiend!. I think I'll go to Photobucket and get a pic or 2 to ad to this thread. BRB.

I REMEMBER!!!! Yeah, I'm a night setter upper,. weird I know. I am always ready to talk to fellow fiends no matter what time of day or night!! It was a PLEASURE meeting ya'll and I hope to see ya'll Fortin around again in the near future!!