It's Snarky Time, Dumb Posts From Other Boards

Why don't CMs know what's going on?

This genius expects all CMs to know everything about WDW.

I run into this all the time. Riders will often ask me what bus stop do they get off if they're staying in a certain unit at a multi-stop resort.

What, you expect me to know all of the units and what bus stops they use at all of the resorts. Give me a break, that's your responsibility.

Another common question is what time is something at a certain park? There are 4 parks, 2 water parks, DTD, The Boardwalk, and two Mini Golfs. We might have to go to any of them. Do they really expect us to know all of the times for everything? And when I tell them I don't know, but I can find out, they look at me as if I'm an idiot. BTW, I'm not.

Traveling to WDW with tall people

This person wanted to know if there was a maximum height restriction at attractions. Her young son was tall for his age..

No, I don't think there is for height, but there should be for stupidity.

How could Disney Enhance the Bus Ride experience

This person wanted to know how to make WDW buses less of a drag.

Hey Einstein, it's a bus. Point A to point B without hitting something.

Heights vs age requirements

This lady's daughter is tall for her age and was worried that although she meets the height requirements, the ride might be too intense for her.

How about parental responsibility lady?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I am at Disney, I expect every experience to be entertaining. When I get on a bus, that driver better be ready to put on a show. A song, a dance, some witty humor - doesn't really matter as long as it's Broadway caliber.

When I am at Disney, I expect every experience to be entertaining. When I get on a bus, that driver better be ready to put on a show. A song, a dance, some witty humor - doesn't really matter as long as it's Broadway caliber.

Isn't that why they are called Cast Members?? If they aren't there to entertain us, aren't they just employees? :popo:

With entertainment like that who needs the parks :rofl2:

Have you seen the shirt with Goofy asking what time the 3:00 parade starts? I laughed so hard.

I haven't seen the shirt, but believe it or not, this example is used during training on how to interpret what people really mean when asking what may seem to be a stupid question.

We're taught that what the guest is actually asking is what time does the parade that kicks off at 3 o'clock reach their location which could be as late as 3:15.

There are a whole bunch of what may be on the surface, stupid questions. here are a couple.

How many Mickey characters are there at WDW? Answer, only one.

Is it a man or woman inside the costume? Answer, what costume? In fact, when we see a CM backstage with a character bag, if we want to know who the character is, we're supposed to ask, who's your friend.

huh.... well, since we ride the buses and the drivers give us such little entertainment (lol) we entertain ourselves. we4mickey and us will sing the wheels on the bus and try to get others to join in. sometimes they do and sometimes we just end up on the "SPECIAL BUS".... :rolleyes:

This type of poster is all over backstage. Check out the 3rd item. They really beat it into us, and it works.

Basics.jpg

If any guest get to see one of these signs, it's my favorite one (sorry Lou).. I always look for new things to use at my business and this is a great tool.

Does anything at WDW make you cry?

Get a grip.

I think the prices might bring a tear or two to anyone's eye.

Usually the night before we check out is a very sad day for us. I have to admit that I actually shed those tears when we are headed back to our hotel for the last time.

And lady, you need to get a life. It's just an amusement park, get it, an amusement park.

The bus transportation was a joke! I thought since I was staying at a deluxe they would have better transportation than the moderates.

And there is an Easter Bunny too. I hate to tell you, but the bus you're riding in might have just done a run from one of those moderates, or even worse, a value, and even worse than that, Fort Wilderness. But not to worry, we fumigate after each run.

I was wondering what the mood was like at the Norway Pavilion, or at least what is the etiquette towards CMs, considering the events that took place?

Ya, they caught a terrorist smuggling in black market open-faced salmon sandwiches. The CMs are very distraught over it.

A friend told me that Fast Passes are no longer free, is true?

Yes, it is absolutely true.

Now go tell all your friends.

See how stupid stuff gets spread.

Does anything at WDW make you cry?

Get a grip.

I think the prices might bring a tear or two to anyone's eye.

Tears - no. An empty spot in the checking account - damned right!

But not to worry, we fumigate after each run.

Thanks! I'd hate to ride after those snobs in the Deluxe Resorts without something being done! :rofl2:

I was wondering what the mood was like at the Norway Pavilion, or at least what is the etiquette towards CMs, considering the events that took place?

Ya, they caught a terrorist smuggling in black market open-faced salmon sandwiches. The CMs are very distraught over it.

:rofl2:

What's interesting is that I haven't found any threads on here that I can use.

For whatever reason, the posters on FF.net seem to be better informed and don't need to ask stupid questions.

What time does this bus go back to the AK Lodge? (As I'm getting off at EPCOT)