• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Preach it brother Dave! My girls, who love all things Disney, hate Lemonade Mouth too. Me? I've never seen it. Nor do I intend to. Are you overreacting? Heck no! Enough is enough. I am hoping to be

Dear TCD, you are being way to short sighted on this project addendum. Why not refurbish River Country with said large machinery?

All I heard was Scot, does this canoe make my butt look fat?

I did notice one name missing.

Lou I did not forget you, but I thought you shouldn't be involved (Wink, wink) since you are an employee of WDW. Plus you would want to sink all of the EWP which could cause a mutiny among some other...ahem KFK, fiends. ;)

Did she mention TCD?

TCD never gave himself a job, but he's a good sport, he'll be up for any of it. Kind of like a floater. We'll put him wherever we need him. He also promised us Yuri to get into the projection room.

I asigned Judy to assign duties. But with X number of kids she hasn't been able to.

Stef, for your munchkiness, you sure do a great job assigning.

I noticed you didn't mention the backhoe, and we will leave that as a piece of machinery.

People, people. FOCUS, people.

Most everything you've mentioned are either secondary goals or diversions. There are two primary goals.

1. Steal and/or destroy the Fort's copy of Lemonaid Mouth, so that it is never shown again at the campfire.

2. Freeing Melvin. And lest there be any confusion, Melvin is a MOOSE...not a Mouse! Mickey is a mouse; Melvin is a MOOSE. My guess is that he is either sitting in a corner somewhere backstage at Pioneer Hall, is hanging on Lou's wall, or has long ago been destroyed. I am betting on him being in Pioneer Hall, so that is where I will focus my efforts.

If I am successful with freeing Melvin, I am happy to help out with the sinking of King Triton. I am decidedly pro-EWP, but Triton is an arrogant SOB and I wouldn't mind seeing him sink to the depths of Bay Lake.

Ok, is that clear?

I asigned Judy to assign duties. But with X number of kids she hasn't been able to.

I noticed you didn't mention the backhoe, and we will leave that as a piece of machinery.

That and you forget I have the attention span of a nat...

People, people. FOCUS, people.

Most everything you've mentioned are either secondary goals or diversions. There are two primary goals.

1. Steal and/or destroy the Fort's copy of Lemonaid Mouth, so that it is never shown again at the campfire.

2. Freeing Melvin. And lest there be any confusion, Melvin is a MOOSE...not a Mouse! Mickey is a mouse; Melvin is a MOOSE. My guess is that he is either sitting in a corner somewhere backstage at Pioneer Hall, is hanging on Lou's wall, or has long ago been destroyed. I am betting on him being in Pioneer Hall, so that is where I will focus my efforts.

If I am successful with freeing Melvin, I am happy to help out with the sinking of King Triton. I am decidedly pro-EWP, but Triton is an arrogant SOB and I wouldn't mind seeing him sink to the depths of Bay Lake.

Ok, is that clear?

as mud

milwalkee's best in the bottom of a half empty chocolate fondue fountain

the canal at Fort Wilderness in a TCD report

so yeah, it's pretty clear

TCD never gave himself a job, but he's a good sport, he'll be up for any of it. Kind of like a floater. We'll put him wherever we need him. He also promised us Yuri to get into the projection room.

He could be the flasher... um I mean the one to lead the Fort Fiend Flash Mob.

See, little people have their place in this world! I'm little, but I'm bossy!

Geez Genia, I DID mention the backhoe, that is Michael's job along with singing the theme song for the IASW mission.

That and you forget I have the attention span of a nat...

:)) With 5 kids, I think a short attention span is a matter of self-preservation.

as mud

milwalkee's best in the bottom of a half empty chocolate fondue fountain

the canal at Fort Wilderness in a TCD report

so yeah, it's pretty clear

:rofl2: I'm glad Dave, our fearless leader, cleared it up!

He could be the flasher... um I mean the one to lead the Fort Fiend Flash Mob.

:unsure: I just had a vision of TCD in a trench coat, doing the Macarena!

OK, the bake sale didn't quite go as planned. I ate all the baked goods before the sale opened, all I had left to sell was a stale fruit cake and 2 oatmeal cookies that got burned. Can we cover the bail fees with 25 cents? That's all I could find under the couch cushions.

OK, the bake sale didn't quite go as planned. I ate all the baked goods before the sale opened, all I had left to sell was a stale fruit cake and 2 oatmeal cookies that got burned. Can we cover the bail fees with 25 cents? That's all I could find under the couch cushions.

If this is what I'm up against, it's going to be a cake walk.

Oops, I shouldn't have used the word "cake" and probably "walk" because after eating all those baked goods, you can't walk.

We need somebody to be responsible for putting a banana in the tailpipe of Lou's bus.

I repeat, if this is the type of genius thinking that I'm up against.....

Have you noticed the size and location of most WDW bus exhaust pipes?

Notice I didn't say "putting a banana in Lou's tailpipe".

Thank you for that.

Darn it Rob! First Genia loses all focus and I have to do her job, now you've screwed up the bake sale?

Maybe you could check under your car seats? I'm not sure 25 cents is gonna cut it. :P

We need somebody to be responsible for putting a banana in the tailpipe of Lou's bus. Notice I didn't say "putting a banana in Lou's tailpipe". I'm trying to keep this a respectable mission.

:rofl2: I'm pretty good with a banana.