• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. It felt like they were thinking everyone was an idiot, not knowing how to know when to go, when it's safe to cross the road etc.

2. The woman pushing a stroller the man about 15 feet in front of her, shirtless, turning around yelling F this, F that and F you you bleep bleep bleep.

1. Unfortunately there are a ton of idiots. (Though I've seen some guards that aren't much brighter)

2. Exhibit A ::)

Sorry that you had to deal with some of those idiots.

Those waffles look amazing!!

Sorry I missed you and your delightful family. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Ditto the waffles.

I saw several idiots driving driving golf carts near the 1500 loop. Two different groups were driving their carts on bank along the canal. Another group was on the the main road that goes by the 1500 loop. The cart was loaded and a girl who looked to be 10-12 was driving quite fast.

We rented a sea raycer and a mom and her son cut right in front of us over by Wilderness Lodge. She was in the driver's seat and the boy was stearing from the passenger seat. A lake patrol saw what happened, stopped them and gave them a very gentle warning.

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report. :wave1:

I really have enjoyed reading your TR. Can't wait for more!

Thanks! I am goingto get started again soon. Spent the day gettting apples and pumpkins yesterday.

Believe me, the privilege was all mine. What a great family you have.

I visited for the good part of an hour and all the kids were in the cabin, you'd never know they were all there. And very polite too. Aren't they the cutest bunch.

The two of you are doing something right.

The kids are really going to enjoy the Fort in the new RV next year.

Thanks Lou. :hugs2: Hopefully we can meet up again next spring when we bring the TT.

Your observations about the "security" at the Fort are spot on. They put a few dim witted castmembers on golf carts and have them direct traffic when it is not needed- which in my opinion creates rather than resolves issues. Then they go around and harass folks who have a tire or two off of their parking pad. In the meantime, there are kids driving on golf carts, folks racing around on ATV's and gas powered "carts" at speeds way above what the rules say, and a gang of outsiders enjoying the pool. It is enough to drive you crazy if you let it. If you thought Columbus Day weekend was bad, you wouldn't want to see Halloween, New Year's Eve or July 4th.

TCD

I agree, it seems like they concentrate on all the wrong things. You know, that wasn't even Columbus Day weekend, it was the weekend beofre. not sure why it was so busy. The nice thing about those busy weekend is that it seems like they are for the most part gone by Sunday afternoons.

I'm hungry and need to start dinner but now all I can think of is this

I agree with everyone else, this is a great TR!!

Thanks Cherie. I really want another one of those waffles too! I can't believe it's the first time we had tried them! Of course, since we have found them, they will be gone by our next trip. That always seems to happen to me.

1. Unfortunately there are a ton of idiots. (Though I've seen some guards that aren't much brighter)

2. Exhibit A ::)

Sorry that you had to deal with some of those idiots.

Those waffles look amazing!!

I agree, but I guess there are idiots everywhere. I just wish they'd stay away from The Fort!

Look at the smiles on the two youngest. They are identical. How cool. What a beautiful bunch of kids. Glad you're having a good time and hope the rest of your vacation is even better.

I hadn't even noticed how much their smiles look alike until you said something! I pointed it out to my husband too, LOL.

Sorry I missed you and your delightful family. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Ditto the waffles.

I saw several idiots driving driving golf carts near the 1500 loop. Two different groups were driving their carts on bank along the canal. Another group was on the the main road that goes by the 1500 loop. The cart was loaded and a girl who looked to be 10-12 was driving quite fast.

We rented a sea raycer and a mom and her son cut right in front of us over by Wilderness Lodge. She was in the driver's seat and the boy was stearing from the passenger seat. A lake patrol saw what happened, stopped them and gave them a very gentle warning.

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report. :wave1:

Thanks! It would have been fun to meet up with you guys. Hopefully there will be another time. I can't believe people were driving along the canal! I wonder if they ever got caught? At least the people on the Sea Raycer were reprimanded.

Great report, gorgeous family! I'm looking forward to more!

Thank you!

Oh my goodness!! What a beautiful bunch you have!! I can't believe you managed 22 days while that pregnant, you are my hero!! The pic of the boys dressing Saryn up is priceless! Cant wait to read more!

Thank you, you are too sweet. You know, i was worried about the 7 months pregnant at WDW thing, but it turned out it was much easier than being at home. No cleaning, laundry done much faster with several washing machines to use at once, no cooking (my husband does it all while on vacation :rofl3: . I highly recommend going while really pregnant!

Great trip report!

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing!! Great pictures of the kidlets!! I agree with Judy, favorite is the boys dressing Saryn up. Love her name too btw. Looking forward to the rest of the TR!!

Thank you so much.

OKAY we need more trip report :)

Soon! Going to try to do a little right now I hope.

Great report! And I think 22 days is short! Lol. The kids look like they are having a blast.

Thanks! Finally someone who thinks we aren't crazy for staying 3 weeks at WDW! Our family thinks we are nuts of course.

Great trip report, it looks like you all had a goodt time. Thanks for takeing the time and posting all your great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, we did have a great time.

Great report so far!! LOVE the pood forn! Man those deserts look awesome. I'm hungry from reading this.

She was hitting something, for sure.

Thanks! I have more food pics I'll post elsewhere after I finish this.

Beautiful Family on a 22 Night Great Disney Vacation. WOW!!!!!

Awesome TR!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

Thank you!

One morning when we arrived at the MK, my husband and the boys all wanted to ride Astro Orbiter and as we passed the Princess meet and greet up front, I noticed it was only 10 minutes. So, we sent them ahead while Saryn and I went to meet more Princesses. We didn't end up waiting at all. She loved Cinderella and Belle. Sleeping Beauty wasn't as friendly.

100_7745.jpg

100_7749.jpg

Belle asking Saryn if she was going to a ball that night, Saryn said yes. LOL

100_7750.jpg

All the kids in jail with Zurg

100_7753.jpg

A few of the boys playing in the cabin

100_7755.jpg

A few Food and Wine pics:

France:

100_7756.jpg

Belgium:

100_7757.jpg

Next up was our 3rd birthday of the trip. Our 5th son, Bram was turning 4. His park of choice was EPCOT to ride Spaceship Earth, the pumpkin ride (Living with the Land), Nemo, and the Donald Duck ride (Mexico). We had a birthday button we had got at the front desk at FW but by the time we arrived at EPCOT, his name had smeared so much it wasn't recognizable. So Dh took him to guest relations to get a new one. He got his new button PLUS a $25 gift certificate to spend PLUS a phone call from Goofy. He was sooo excited that Goofy told him Happy birthday. And we were so surprised by the gift certificate.

100_7763.jpg

He also wanted to meet Duffy for his birthday:

100_7768.jpg

100_7771.jpg

100_7772.jpg

A 1 lb gummy bear from Germany

100_7774.jpg

Opening presents. We found these army men at Wal MArt on clearance for $7. They were selling the same thing in WDW for $18!!

100_7786.jpg

100_7784.jpg

Notice the cabinet door is off in the background. Unfortunately, there were A LOT of things that were falling apart in the cabin. Hooks in the bathroom, cabinet doors, etc.

100_7787.jpg

Our 6 seater rented from Kenny

100_7792.jpg

100_7804.jpg

100_7805.jpg

Bram with his birthday cupcakes

100_7810.jpg

One day when we were at HS, they were looking for people to for for AFV. It was kind of fun although we were lead to believe that everyone in the fmaily would get a t shirt when really only those over 12 did. Also they ended up shorting us one and we didn't realize until we got out the door. Still, it was a neat experience.

100_7816.jpg