MLM5's snarktastic Halloween 2011 Trip Report

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes my fiends, your eyes do not deceive you, I’m doing a update

After all this time..

As you all get to know me better, you’ll learn, I never quit or give up on anything

But I can very very slow to cross the line sometimes.. ANYWHO!

Magic Kingdom here we come!

This was the day we had waited all week for, Magic Kingdom day! We ate breakfast at camp (if I remember correctly) and headed out. We didn’t make rope drop, as a matter of fact, we have NEVER made a rope drop and I’m ok with it, in 18 years or so I’ll think about that. We headed to my favorite place in park.. ADVENTURE LAND!!

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

Had a great ride, walked right on no waiting, in fact we rode a couple of times and bonus, we got to see my future ex husband..

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

And then the jungle cruise.. no waiting again..

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

Izzy was given the royal princess treatment which I thought was sweet, now I understand why everyone dresses the little girls up.. the CM’s really go out of their way to fuss over them, very much like. Our guide was hilarious!! I was so relieved because last year, our guide was horrible and it really does add to the enjoyment of the experience, they even got a giggle out of Dave.. double like!!

At this point, I don’t remember what we did next but the babies were beat, so we rode It’s a Small World in hopes of letting them catch their breath and cool down a little. It wasn’t super hot that day, but the sun was getting to Izzy..

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Can you believe in my 5 trips to Disneyland and 2 to Disney World, this was my first ride on IASW.. it was ok but now I understand where the haters are coming from.. by the end, I had plugged my ears .. ouch.

Then a quick ride on the carousel.. little ones loved it!!

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

We caught the evening parade, I noticed they had a area roped off for Parade fast passes… is that new??

I had never heard of that before, but honestly, I don’t think those people got much bang for the pass.. we had better positions than some of the fast pass late comers..

The princess patiently waiting..

IMG_3388.jpg

Xan was loaded in case of intruders..

IMG_3389.jpg

In addition to Ariel (I agree she is creepy and I thought she was gonna jump off the float and eat Izzy..)

IMG_3440.jpg

This chick creeped me out.. and she touched us.. I was afraid.

IMG_3431.jpg

That was about it for us, babies were tired, and so was mama, back to our happy place we went.

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

Judy! It's about time. You act like you have other things to do besides entertain us. -_-

Do you think this one will be done before next Halloween? Maybe you could space it out enough to last through the year, until then. :rofl2:

The kids are all adorable, but that Xan, with his faces cracks me up!!

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

I love Magic Kingdom Day!

I am enjoying Zander's facial expressions!

I think Izzy is going to be an engineer. Just look at the curiosity she has about how things work. First she's checking out the track then on the next one she is looking up at something on the ceiling.

Good things come to those who wait! :banana:

We don't do rope drops either. Except once for HS so that we can get Lil H a spot in the Jedi Training Academy... and twice at MK because my dad nagged us to death. :))

ANTI-Small World !?! What am I going to do with you young lady!? ;D

You don't do rope drop? Oh... my goodness. Well the only reason we do is for Early EMH...

ANTI-Rope Drop people vs Anti Small World....mmmmmm. All it takes is for someone to write Small world and that durn song is stuck in my head all day.

I think Monique posted this that might have given a little foreshadowing of what was to come! http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/834-new-guest-experience-changes-coming/ I keep thinking she posted something specifically about the parades, but I might be making that up!

Yay, Judy is back. This update was worth the wait. Glad you had such a great day!!!

Dont be fooled, I'm always here, but more often than not recently I'm hit and run.. I can honestly say, I miss everyone when I'm gone!!

it was worth the wait for the the last two pictures...sweetness. Just makes you want to cuddle them.

that is my favorite time with them.. quite and peaceful.. ahhh..

Looks like a great day!!!!

Sure was, we are already trying to figure out when to take the next trip, once a year is all the budget will allow but if i win the Lotto, I expect we will be there ALOT more often

Judy! It's about time. You act like you have other things to do besides entertain us. -_-

Do you think this one will be done before next Halloween? Maybe you could space it out enough to last through the year, until then. :rofl2:

The kids are all adorable, but that Xan, with his faces cracks me up!!

Chances are this might drag out til next Halloween.. what can I say, my cup floweth over these days, Xan is an extremly animated child.. he kinda looks like he took a drink out of Aunty Steph's cup doesnt he?? lol

So what is more important; frosted flakes or this TR?

Frosted Flakes won, thus the reason i didnt' get time to respond to comments yesterday

Great update Judy!!! Your Izzy is freakin adorable. And I am very happy that the crazy fish chick didn't eat her. I just do not trust that broad.

me either, I couldnt really put my finger on it until you pointed it out, but she has always been the least of my favorites..

Of course, they treated Izzy like a princess! Glad you're back to updating!

Thanks Rita, I'm working on balancing my time a little better, I NEED my fiend time, just as much as anything else!

Bad Girl! Posting while you are "in timeout"! How dare you run out of Frosted Flakes! :rofl2:

Ed, you have no idea how many times I had to hear about that yesterday, If I can keep Xander out of Juvy, I think he might be a politician...

I love Magic Kingdom Day!

I am enjoying Zander's facial expressions!

I think Izzy is going to be an engineer. Just look at the curiosity she has about how things work. First she's checking out the track then on the next one she is looking up at something on the ceiling.

You are very observant! you nailed her, she NEEDS to know how things work.. it drives her batty otherwise..

Good things come to those who wait! :banana:

We don't do rope drops either. Except once for HS so that we can get Lil H a spot in the Jedi Training Academy... and twice at MK because my dad nagged us to death. :))

Your kids are completely gorgeous.

ANTI-Small World !?! What am I going to do with you young lady!? ;D

Thank you sweets! I'm not totally ANTI IASW.. the little ones loved it and sang that song all night.. but next time I do that, I will have had a few cups of Steph's punch to loosen up a bit first :rofl2:

Great update!

I have never heard of a Fastpass area for any WDW parade.

Where do you get those Fastpasses?

I do not know, I wanted to ask someone but was a little distracted with the kids running amuck, if you look at the picture of Xan with the gun and Izzy in the hat, you can see the CM standing by the roped off area. Again, unless that was a freebie, I didnt really see the value added...

I wonder if this was some kind of a trial thing. I haven't heard a thing about it.

TCD