MLM5's snarktastic Halloween 2011 Trip Report

I have finally made it! I caught the Kimmie syndrome :banana:

:rofl2: I'm trying to spread the bug love. ;D

for the record I'm now Anti Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area.. that place was insane!!!

Amen my friend! :pope: I am 100% Anti- Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area too! Ugh!!!!! Insane! Crowded! Hot!

Still loving the TR Judy! You're family is completely and entirely precious! :wub: Can't wait to meet ya at SM 2012!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your pictures! I can just see the love and happiness shining through in your kids! I hope we get an opportunity to be there again with you and that we get to spend more time together! As much as I hate to get old there are some advantages to your kids being grown! We understand taking the kids to the parks, we've all been there done that! Enjoy every minute with them, they will be grown and gone before you know it!

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

Great day! We also ate funnel cakes, Beef Bulgogi and Pretzal with Sausage from Germany.. yea I told you we like to eat!

So far, my three favorite things in this report.

1. That is the cutest damn pirate I have ever seen, even though he had the "Arrgh" face down pat.

2. Cosmo slushies!!

3. Funnel cakes!

1. Also anti Honey I Shrunk the Kids ( Honey I lost the kids in that durn playground)

2. You have some precious kids and I'm not just talking the babies.

3. My kids and DH are anti roller coaster... and they don't entertain mom (next trip I'm riding them no matter what)

4. Cosmo Slushies look yum!

Great updates, Judy!

I will join the club of HISTKP haters. I used to spend a good portion of my visits to Hollywood Studios (which was then MGM) crawling through those danged ant tunnels trying to keep up with my kids. Plus that film slide is lame, and if you're not careful you will get sprayed with the water that smells like mildew.

I'm glad my kids are no longer interested in visiting there.

TCD

We have a Monkey Joes here that my wife took the little ones to one time when I was out of town. They had a Groupon so it was a really good deal. Those places can be really great on rainy days. If only they had a bar....

Did you know that Chuck e Cheeses serves Beer!

• 2 weeks later...

teehee.. I'll finsih when Lisa does.. :rofl2:

Is this your version of "Dry Bones"? (With the hipbone connected to the back bone, and the back bone connected to

theneck bone, and the neck bone connected to the head bone)

So Lisa Slacker is connected to Judy Slacker, And Judy Slacker connected to Steve Slacker, And Steve Slacker connected to Mo Slacker.............

Is this your version of "Dry Bones"? (With the hipbone connected to the back bone, and the back bone connected to

theneck bone, and the neck bone connected to the head bone)

So Lisa Slacker is connected to Judy Slacker, And Judy Slacker connected to Steve Slacker, And Steve Slacker connected to Mo Slacker.............

and Mo Slacker connected to Dave Slacker, and Dave Slacker connected to Andrew Slacker :-)

and the ultimate Slacker's Lorna and Jenn!!!!! (at least post a link to your photobucket album!!!!)