Monique's Mo'Fun, Mo'Money, Mo'Fiend, Mo'Punch, Mo'Doggy, Mo'Dole Whip Trip Report!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monique's Mo'Fun, Mo'Money, Mo'Fiend, Mo'Punch, Mo'Doggy, Mo'Dole Whip Trip Report!

You had Doodle at Rum and Stef at Balls ...

Holy crap Dave wins! ROFL we are home. Power and cable are on. No major frig messes - although upstairs will need to be dumped. Yard is full of downed trees and branches but nothing seems to have h

Holy crap... there Doodle goes again replying to posts in her head! :wacko:

You all are just gonna have to whistle a happy tune while I get the next installment together. Did I mention 2000+ photos?? And that was before I found another 200 still on the camera. (Egads, I really am out of control)

So why don't you just all go...

EAT MO' TURKEY!

I think Lou should have taken the Collies while in the area and held them ransom until this report is finished. :clint:

Drastic measure, but might have gotten results. A TR or Lou getting shot. :wave1:

I think Lou should have taken the Collies while in the area and held them ransom until this report is finished. :clint:

Drastic measure, but might have gotten results. A TR or Lou getting shot. :wave1:

I think if anyone were to harm those dogs they'd end up with Excursion tracks on their face. :popo: But it's worth the risk to get this TR moving again.

Oh almost forgot...

While we were sitting there for our very brief check-in, I snapped this pic...

6341682149_f81b13ac69_z.jpg

Notice anything unusual?

No?

Look to the right side of the photo.

See any golf carts there?

No idea why, but there was only ONE Disney rental cart parked in this area this day. Normally there was a whole line of them and even on the busy Halloween weekend there were probably still a dozen there.

Where did all the golf carts go? ???

Monique, Saturday the 22nd was the same day I saw the huge party on the beach in the evening. On our way back from the AK we also noticed the parking lots were packed with cars and there were alot of people around with wrist bands on, and I beleive many of them were on carts. I wish I had done some more investigating but if an entity has the dollars or influence to have a stage set up on the beach and then have the Spirit of Aloha performers do their thing, I would bet renting a few dozen golf carts to shuttle people is not out of the question.

Ooh yes, Steve - you're right, there was a big event on the beach that night.

I'd be willing to bet there was a connection.

I actually have some photos of the happenings on the beach that night.

Which you'll see in the next installment in fact!

And that will be tonight come hell or high water - no abducted collies of excursion face necessary.

Although abducting Lou and making him watch the EWP sounds fun... just 'cause. :rofl2:

Last night I ended up catching up on about 63 threads/posts worth of updates on stuff that happened in "the World" while I was gone.

You're welcome. :P

Ooh yes, Steve - you're right, there was a big event on the beach that night.

I'd be willing to bet there was a connection.

I actually have some photos of the happenings on the beach that night.

OK- Since I was not there to solve the mystery, I will have to just make a SWAG-

I think that the missing golf carts and party on the beach had something to do with the PGA Tour event that was going on at WDW on the weekend of 10/20-10/23. As a former WDW cart renter, I remember that in years past there would sometimes be an issue with being able to rent a cart from the Fort on the weekend the PGA Tour was in town.

I'll bet that party on the beach was for the event sponsors and maybe even some of the players.

TCD