Monique's Mo'Fun, Mo'Money, Mo'Fiend, Mo'Punch, Mo'Doggy, Mo'Dole Whip Trip Report!

Don't get too excited... we're still in the car and I'm only on my phone so reading/posting is limited.

Plus it'll probably take me a while to sort out the 2000 photos and organize 3 weeks worth of stuff!

But as this will be my first official trip report EVAH (seriously!) I want to do it right.

Some possible titles include...

A rather blustery trip report (since we almost got blown south by the wind on our trip down... and I tend to ramble a bit LOL)

along the same lines...

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore

Something more traditional like...

Food (and Wine), Fiends and FUN at The Fort

Or since this trip covers 3 weeks and a ridiculous amount of food and beverages ...

We ate and drank WHAT?!?!

Or...

Are you lunatics still here??

Suggestions???

If it helps, here's a quick recap of our trip 'by the numbers'

Miles - 1340+ each way

Participants - 2 humans, 3 dogs

Days of awesomeness - 20

Fiends met (new and old) - 28ish

Secret missions -1

Trips around the World for Food &Wine - 7

Viewings of Wishes - 6

Rides on TSM - 2

Trips to the dog park - 16

New beers tried - 10

Tea parties - 1 awesome one :)

Excellent dining experiences - 6

Spikes received - 1! :)

Viewings of Illuminations - 3

Trips off property over 3 weeks - 4

Pairs of shoes worn out - 2

Miles walked - approx 35

Dole Whip floats - um.... lost count

I think that about sums it up! LOL

Can't wait to get home to read all the other great TRs but in the meantime please help me kick this one off with a proper title. :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monique's Mo'Fun, Mo'Money, Mo'Fiend, Mo'Punch, Mo'Doggy, Mo'Dole Whip Trip Report!

You had Doodle at Rum and Stef at Balls ...

Holy crap Dave wins! ROFL we are home. Power and cable are on. No major frig messes - although upstairs will need to be dumped. Yard is full of downed trees and branches but nothing seems to have h

Love it!!! All of my days blurred together and Ed did a daily TR and I think he covered it all! How about "lost in the World after BATWIT!" It was a great trip for me and one of the highlites was meeting you and Brian and having one of Brians famous Margaritas. I count my blessings that I couls walk after that one!!!! LOL

We loved meeting you too Joanne! Just wish we'd had more time to spend with everyone. And BATWIT was a blast!

We're sorry we missed saying goodbye to you all Sunday. BIL/SIL flew in Sat night and we dragged them to the 3am EMH at MK so we all slept in the next morning.

Spending time with Fiends was definitely one of the BEST parts of our trip. The Fort wasn't nearly as fun after you all left. :(

Looking forward to the next Fiend GG!

Holy crap Dave wins! ROFL

we are home. Power and cable are on. No major frig messes - although upstairs will need to be dumped. Yard is full of downed trees and branches but nothing seems to have hit the house. We'll assess damage in the daylight.

Let the unpacking and laundry begin!