It Was Finally Time For A Cruise

After not reading rm0530's TR about their Disney Dream cruise, I decided to check what kind of deals, if any, were around.

There was a great deal, and I couldn't pass it up.

So were going in a couple of weeks for five days on the Dream.

But that's not all. Got our cabin assignment and look at the size of it (red arrrow). It's huge, I mean huge in comparison to the others. And look at the size of the veranda. What's up with that?

cabib1.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably accessible, but that's OK, those rooms are HUGE!!!! You don't get the tub. We LOVED our accessible cabin on the Dream. Have fun! Also the door opens automatically on those!!

Geez Carol, is there anything you don't know?

I didn't ask for it and the deal was for a "Deluxe Ocean View with Veranda", which is very nice too, but to our surprise, they gave us a Family Deluxe Ocean View with Veranda.

Off topic. This morning I was going south on World Dr. and what do I see going north? A little white tear drop trailer with blue Mickeys on the side.

Did you not pick your own room? We got assigned a nice room once too, sometimes it really works in your favor not to pick your own if the price is right.

There was only one class of cabin with this deal, but I think they ran out of those and gave me the upgrade.

I want to see photos!

What would really be funny is if you write a trip report, which we can then all not read!

I refer you to RM0305's TR. I can't top that.

Can't wait to hear about it Lou. That cabin looks huge!

It is much larger than most. I've seen photos of that exact cabin.

Lucky you! Aft balcony cabins are my favorite.

I'm new to all this so I guess I lucked out.

Wow!! An aft cabin is my favorite, we love to just sit out there with a cocktail and relax as the world goes by!!

Sounds nice.

Praying you have a "Dream" of a vacation!

I don't think praying will be necessary in this case. How could anyone not enjoy it.

Hope you have fun Lou! (& Gail too...you are bringing Gail, right )

Yes I am. It was a big surprise to her. She's really excited.

We also asked her best friend, which happens to be her sister, and husband from Maine if they were interested. It was a deal they couldn't pass up and said yes. So I booked a second cabin for them.

I really enjoy their company so it will be nice to share this new experience with them.

Off topic. This morning I was going south on World Dr. and what do I see going north? A little white tear drop trailer with blue Mickeys on the side.

Offer Topic:

Did you wave and honk to the person driving the little white tear drop trailer with blue Mickey's on the side? :rofl3:

On Topic:

Awesome Find and great upgrade!!!! Enjoy! :jumpforjoy

OK I'm assuming its accessible, cause the larger rooms are. We were in an accessible cabin on our cruise and it was huge. Cool, good to sorta see you yesterday morning. Yep, that was DH pullin the camper and I was right behind hin in a rental. Can't wait to get back there on Wed ;-)

You're not insinuating a TR, are you?

I don't read them and I don't write them.

hmmmm.. .that could be problematic. Tell you what. Send me the pictures and I'll write a TR for you with the help of KFK, Doodle, & Genia. You will be so surprised at what an interesting trip you've had. :rofl2:

hmmmm.. .that could be problematic. Tell you what. Send me the pictures and I'll write a TR for you with the help of KFK, Doodle, & Genia. You will be so surprised at what an interesting trip you've had. :rofl2:

Count me in every TR needs a little Glitter!!