• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

I had Alligator Turtle Soup and Double Dipped Deep Fried Fox Squirrel at Paula Deen's once.

Loved it. It was a little heavy on the butter though. :beathorse: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :toiletreading:

I had Alligator Turtle Soup and Double Dipped Deep Fried Fox Squirrel at Paula Deen's once.

Loved it. It was a little hea

vy on the butter though. :beathorse: :rofl3: :rofl2: :laugh: :toiletreading:

:heartsmiley:

I am glad that H is home for the week. Can't wait for the new adventures in the new Field of Dreams.

We sure are going to miss you Next week at the Fort, but we will be thinking of you and the boys :heart:

Hay, what's going on here?

Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it.

Field of Dreams, if you build it, they will come.

Uh oh, I wonder what Kim will do with that line?

Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it.

Kim's not the one to worry about.... :rofl2:

I am glad that H is home for the week. Can't wait for the new adventures in the new Field of Dreams.

We sure are going to miss you Next week at the Fort, but we will be thinking of you and the boys :heart:

We will miss you too!! Don't forget to put my pic on the Tree of Shame. :wub: :heart:

I would NEVER try to fool you Lou. You are way too smart for me to do that. ::) :heart:

I am, for once, going to keep my mouth shut. I will not sing in my Adele voice "rolling in the hayyyyy ayyyy ayyyyy" nope won't do it. not gonna do it.

And I absolutely will NOT change the movie line to "Mow it and they will come". Nope. You can't bait me into saying anything at all about that line.

Kim's not the one to worry about.... :rofl2:

I am never the one to worry about. Innocent. Innocent. Innocent. When in doubt of that fact.... MPR. ;D

So what picture are we putting on the tree of shame? Do we get to pick? (insert evil laughter here)

I am afraid to speak on this subject. I am fairy certain it will involve a tongue or a barrel. :rofl2:

Ah... but which would you prefer?

I choose BOTH!!!!

wwwtounge.jpg

YES!!! The best of both worlds!! >:D

YES, SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME..

Ah... but which would you prefer?

Neither. I prefer a glamour shot. :rofl2:

I choose BOTH!!!!

YES!!! The best of both worlds!! >:D

YES, SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME..

Yep.. it's all in the fine print.

At least you will have enjoyed yourself before she does!

The age old saying.... "Well at least he died doing what he loved." :facepalm: :rofl2:

TJ is a deadman! Just saying. :pope: :rofl2:

Read that prayer book and swing that incense ma fiend. For he shall surely perish for this transgression against KFK. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

H has spent his last night in the Hayfield.

And he didn't move to another hayfield.

He moved by the river. The Althahama River.

2 miles from work and the Family Activities Center. Remember the one with the death warnings all along the entrance road?

One half hour closer to home and to the Onion Capitol of the Free World.

Cell phone signal INSIDE the camper. Now he won't have to go outside to the outer reaches of the earth and stand on his head to call me.

He has neighbors.

There is shade.

And outdoor garden swings.

And ants.

Lots of ants.

From Hayseed to River rat.

Another adventure begins........

H has spent his last night in the Hayfield.

And he didn't move to another hayfield.

He moved by the river. The Althahama River.

2 miles from work and the Family Activities Center. Remember the one with the death warnings all along the entrance road?

One half hour closer to home and to the Onion Capitol of the Free World.

Cell phone signal INSIDE the camper. Now he won't have to go outside to the outer reaches of the earth and stand on his head to call me.

He has neighbors.

There is shade.

And outdoor garden swings.

And ants.

Lots of ants.

From Hayseed to River rat.

Another adventure begins........

New thread?