• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

woohoo! :banana: closer to the pool, death warnings, cell signal, and he gets to have thousands of pets too! That H sure is one lucky guy.

So is his family. He must love them a lot. :thumbsup1:

Can't wait to hear what KFK and the gang can get into in the land of the death signs...

woohoo! :banana: closer to the pool, death warnings, cell signal, and he gets to have thousands of pets too! That H sure is one lucky guy.

So is his family. He must love them a lot. :thumbsup1:

Can't wait to hear what KFK and the gang can get into in the land of the death signs...

Right now our only pets are an electric "aquarium," a battery operated butterfly in a jar and a couple of Zhu Zhu pets. Perhaps I should consider an aardvark.

Can't wait for the new adventures near the signs of death. Maybe those were just foreshadowing H's ant murdering spree? :mort1:

To the tune of the Pink Panther theme..... "Dead ant Dead ant... Dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant dead aaa a aaa aaaa ant." ;D

H is movin on up! to the east side, he finally got a piece of the pie. Fish don't burn in the kitchen.................

Happy about cell service, closer to home, shade and swings.

Bummer about neighbors and ants. (nothing that a little Raid and 9 mm won't take care of ;))

Looking forward to a new family adventure. When are you visiting again?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Did someone tickle your funny bone? :))

H is movin on up! to the east side, he finally got a piece of the pie. Fish don't burn in the kitchen.................

Happy about cell service, closer to home, shade and swings.

Bummer about neighbors and ants. (nothing that a little Raid and 9 mm won't take care of )

Looking forward to a new family adventure. When are you visiting again?

Beans don't burn on the grill..

Took a whole lotta tryin'

Just to get up that hill...

Happy about the same things as you. Not too bummed about neighbors. At least if H falls and wounjers himself he'll have someone to call 911.

We are planning to visit this weekend!! :jumpforjoy:

Yay for H moving on up!

Hope he gets rid of the ants.

And the uncles.

And still anxiously awaiting his triumphant return home to South Carolina. But for now, looking forward to pics of the new digs.

Poor uncles....

We would all rather that he move back to South Kackalacki too but we'll do our very very best to make the best of the situation.

:rofl3: That was good.

What was good? Did someone serve pie while I was gone?

All right more adventures from the H and KFK clan to look forward too!

I'm sure the adventures of H and KFK will be captivating. BAAAHAHAh! Thanks for following along with us anyway! :)

How about

"Hay Ya'll Ants"

LOL! The poor uncles get left out again.

Ants are gone!!!! Turns out, Borax and Pu238 kills'em dead. :pope:

Dead ant dead ant... (don't worry ... I won't sing it again)

Glad the ants are dead before we got there.

Way to go H!

Great!

x2

Good to hear, H!

Agreed.

All of this ant talk makes me want to sing a line or two from The Bear Necessities.

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam

I couldn't be fonder of my big home

The bees are buzzin' in the tree

To make some honey just for me

When you look under the rocks and plants

And take a glance at the fancy ants

Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you

They'll come to you!

Glad H got everything fixed, moved, dead and closer! Looking forward to hearing more! :hug:

Me too. But there was one thing that wasn't dead. I'll share that later. :rofl:

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy for H moving!! You know I'll be following the further adventures of "Not in a Hay Field"!

Just because he's not in a hay field doesn't mean there won't be hay... or a field ;D

(but he is very happy about the move)

Hopefully I can get the next adventure updates started tomorrow. Just got home today and I am T.I.R.E.D.

• 3 weeks later...

Oops! I never got the most recent update posted.

On July 7 the boys and I headed down to visit H in his new digs. No more hayfield. Believe it or not ... this is kind of bittersweet. It's amazing how many good memories you can make in a hayfield.

We ran into a ruckus on our way. Luckily they weren't after me..... this time. ::)

101_2465.jpg

We're here!!!! And there is shade. Check out the super southern mossy oaks we have going on here.

101_2468.jpg

The path in the next photo takes you straight to the Altahama River (I am pretty sure H will mock my spelling there).

101_2469.jpg

We decided there's not time like the present to check out the view. Yes. Lil H is wearing a Spiderman costume. :)

101_2470.jpg

The A. River

101_2471.jpg

There's even a swing to enjoy while you take in the view.

101_2472.jpg

The fellas headin' back to the homestead.

101_2473.jpg

When we woke up on July 8 we had a good laugh. It was our 17th wedding anniversary. H felt bad because he had forgotten and didn't buy me a gift or a card.

Of course, being the awesome wife that I am, I didn't get mad at all... I just said "ohh don't worry about it. I forgot too and didn't get you one either!" :rofl2:

Our tummies were getting rumbly and we had bacon in the fridge. But no eggs, grits etc... Oh what to do???

B.L.T.'s of course!!!

101_2478.jpg

SQUIRREL!!! (Just a plain one this time. Nothing fancy.)

101_2481.jpg

After our bellies were fed and the squirrel photo was taken... we decided to head to Vidalia. Home of the Sweet Onion. Before we did that we decided to stop at the landing for a look around. The landing is actually walking distance from the new homestead but we were already in the car.

101_2482.jpg

101_2485.jpg

101_2487.jpg

101_2488.jpg

101_2490.jpg

101_2491.jpg

101_2492.jpg

101_2494.jpg

101_2495.jpg

101_2529.jpg

I'll go ahead and stop here for now, but there is more. And it is thrilling. ::)