• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

I've lived in the south all my life but am not a fan of old fashioned southern cooking. I'll take Greek, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, etc., over southern any day!

I didn't realize you were one of those Greek, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese DAMN YANKEES!

If you didn't expect Butter, Fried Chicken, Collards, Rice and Beans from a southern place.....well you ain't from the south!

:rofl2: :heart: :rofl2:

Well, if you want to pay $16 for a lunch of fried chicken (KFC's is better), pinto beans, and collard greens, go for it!

The one time I've eaten there it was busy but there was very little wait. I wonder if the crowd is just all the tourists going there because of her fame -- and whether she has much repeat business.

I've lived in the south all my life but am not a fan of old fashioned southern cooking. I'll take Greek, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, etc., over southern any day!

I didn't realize you were one of those Greek, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese DAMN YANKEES!

If you didn't expect Butter, Fried Chicken, Collards, Rice and Beans from a southern place.....well you ain't from the south!

first paula deen

second the squirrel

now a southern challenge... kim what kind of non-Tr are you running here?

:rofl2: lawd. you kill me woman. Yeap... that's what P.D. is famous for alright.

first paula deen

second the squirrel

now a southern challenge... kim what kind of non-Tr are you running here?

I don't know. Good lawd! Let me know if you figure this one out! Geez!

=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay! Can we please get this not a TR back on a happier track? Can we? Pleeeeeeeasseeee???

Maybe we could invoke a new rule in the spirit of the MPR... TDR,. Thumper's Dad's Rule. If you can't say something nice....don't say nothing at all. Ya'll. ;D :heart:

I said HAPPY track... not UNDERWEAR tracks. Ewwwww! :rofl2:

Well, I'm happy :moon:

And as we all know.......it's all about Bob! :rofl2:

Bob's happy, Doodle's laughing and I'm giggling! I know You are laughing too! So it's on a HAPPY Track! Bob's new underware just started the train rolling!

Bob's happy, Doodle's laughing and I'm giggling! I know You are laughing too! So it's on a HAPPY Track! Bob's new underware just started the train rolling!

Bob's potty training?!

About time, even for TN folk. Then its off to diapers.

Unless the new underpants ARE diapers....

Sorry! I had to say it!

Yes. Some things just need to be said.

Well, I'm happy :moon:

Is that a full moon? ;D

And as we all know.......it's all about Bob! :rofl2:

yeap.. All about Bob. All day. Every day.

I think from now on I'll call Bob Captain Underpants. :superhero:

Bob's potty training?!

About time, even for TN folk. Then its off to diapers.

Unless the new underpants ARE diapers....

Cloth or disposable? :rofl2:

Just caught up on "life in the hayfield"

You're sky pictures are excellent!

Black squirrels are very cute & fuzzy, but don't tell Pam that I said so.

My favorite pic was Big H chasing Lil H in the H field. Very cute Father/Son moment.

I hope your new field has some type of recreation there too!

:wave1: Hay Stef! I don't know how I missed your comment earlier. I think I was posting at the same time.

Don't worry. I won't tell Pam. You're secret is safe with me.

I agree that the H's running through the field was a sweet moment. Until the flying bugs came out... maybe that is why they were running. ::)

We will be only 2 miles from the Family Rec Center!!! :yay: and 30 minutes closer to Vidala, the onion capital of the world. Soooo.. if ya need any onions let me know. We can hook you up.

H is now home for a long break. A whole week! :jumpforjoy:

I am very sure that when he goes back to move the camper he will have a moment of sadness and remembrance for all of our wonderful memories in the hayfield at Stagger Lee Music Park.

Ok... I know that was being a little sappy, corny, melodramatic etc... but in a way it will be true. We did have some fun there and even more fun trying to make it fun.

When he heads back for GA next week, he will move to a new Field of Dreams and we will begin a new Hay-venture. Stay tuned! Same time... new field. ;D

Have a great week with H, I'll be looking forward to your new adventures!

Thanks Cherie! I will, oddly, miss the hayfield too but new adventures are good too. :)

I'm going to miss that hayfield too.

I will say that-

I am pro

I am pro

I am pro

I am pro

That's all.

TCD

Hopefully the NEW field will provide as much entertainment as the old field and we will have many new adventures to share.

Gee... you sound like a Pro. ;D

Thanks Cherie! I will, oddly, miss the hayfield too but new adventures are good too. :)

Hopefully the NEW field will provide as much entertainment as the old field and we will have many new adventures to share.

Gee... you sound like a Pro. ;D

Yeah.

And that is not how I roll.

So,

I am anti Bob's old underpants.

I am anti any kind of biting critter.

I am anti drama.

That's all I can think of for now, but I know there must be more.

TCD

Yeah.

And that is not how I roll.

So,

I am anti Bob's old underpants.

I am anti any kind of biting critter.

I am anti drama.

That's all I can think of for now, but I know there must be more.

TCD

Does that make you Pro-Anti?

I am anti all those things as well. Especially Bob's old underwear but only for Kathy's sake as she is the one who has to deal with that issue.