Sorry about the horrible Ruby Tuesday experience. I haven't eaten at one of those in several years....probably won't now! Looking forward to more pics of the campsite, and some playground pics too! And hopefully there is a trip to the Family Fun Center?

Just don't go to the RT in Vidalia and you may be ok. They are overpriced with average to slightly above average food. If you like that sort of thing go ahead and give it a whirl. :rofl2:

Love the update! Our local Ruby Tuesday was so bad it went out of business, Please tell me you made it back to the Vidalia gift shop, I bet it has a lot of cute stuff.

Haven't made it to the gift shop yet but hopefully soon.. It has to be awesome! I'll bet you can even find plush onion toys!! ;D

I bet it would bring a tear to your eye.

:facepalm: I have no words for that.

Love the sign!

If only people knew how much business they were losing when they treat customers bad. Maybe the server doesn't care but the owner might!

True so true.

I didn't realize I had missed this, first time reading it today. Love H's new digs, love the river, swing and shade. Love reading Kim TR's and seeing the kids.

BTW how is H feeling? ???

Thanks Lorna. He's doing well. Surgery is tomorrow.

Love the update!!! We used to eat at Ruby Tuesday all the time, one it was close to Rick's shop. However, since he retired we don't eat there as much, BUT the other reason we don't eat there anymore is they went all fancy on us. Prices went up. Not good for lunch anymore.

You're right. RT is too expensive for what it is. Unless we have a coupon we prob won't go back and even with a coupon we won't go back to the one in Vidalia.

I'm heading out for south GA in just a few minutes. H and I are planning on having dinner tonight and hitting the "hay" early so we can be up in time for his surgery tomorrow. I know I haven't finished reporting and posting pics of our last trip down but I'll do that when we get back from this trip.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hay, what's going on here? Kim tried and failed at trying to make this a non-TR just to entice me into reading it, but I wasn't fooled for a minute and so I didn't read it. Field of Dreams, if you bu

Ya, cut it out Dave. But, there are quite a few real super heroes on here and most of us know who they are.

Puttin' a little gravel in our travel.... Just in case you were wondering if driving across the hayfield is allowed. Here is Hayseed H in front of his Hay field Palace. Bella Vista.... :rofl2:

• 5 months later...

For all of you who have followed our saga of Hayfields and The Riverside in South GA, have tirelessly prayed for our family as we have gone through a very rough past couple of years..... We most sincerely thank you.

I am happy to report that this adventure is coming to an end very soon. H just called me to let me know that he just received "THE CALL" we have been waiting a year for.

He got his transfer!!!! In fact, he may even be home before I leave for WWW!!!! They wanted to go ahead and bring him to the new location but the facility he is at right now asked if they could give them a couple of weeks due to H's great job during an outage.

Again, thank you everyone for your prayers, support, nice words and happy thoughts. We love you so much! :heart:

(There may be a goodbye update depending on how things go.)

:banana: :jumpforjoy:

:bighug: Thank you everyone!!! I am about to bust I'm so happy! H was over the moon when he called earlier today!

We have been very grateful for H's getting the job in South GA but living apart has taken a toll on our family in many ways. Lil H is so excited that his daddy is finally coming home to stay! Not having his dad has been tough on him. The stability and normalcy will be very good for G too! He has had a hard time adjusting to the back and forth of his daddy being gone... then home.... gone... home... It's too much for him to process. We'll be so glad to finally have a normal family routine. Well..... as normal as it can be or our posse anyway. :))

Look out Wild Womenz 2013 ! KFK has a reason to celebrate up in here!