YC's Pre-Trip Report--Efforts of a Novice

Well the worst day of the trip was here and here are the last sad pictures to document the trip home...

DSCN0886.jpg

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0887.jpg

DSCN0888.jpg

DSCN0891.jpg

PICT7760.jpg

PICT7761.jpg

PICT7762.jpg

PICT7764.jpg

PICT7765.jpg

PICT7766.jpg

PICT7767.jpg

It was too dark to get a shot of the Welcome to Tennessee sign, but all in all our trip home was as easy as it has ever been. It was a wonderful trip. We got to meet the following Fiends: Lou, GaDawgFan...Kelly, Stacktester...Donnie, PartlyConfused...Marilyn and Grumpy Gary, We kept missing Disneyitch and Kimski.

So, this was my first attempt at a trip report. I tried to report daily while we were there and then follow up upon returning. We are going back in two weeks. Here is what I want to know, would you prefer me post live or when I get home? I don't plan on doing both so give me your thoughts. Thanks for reading and my posting on this trip is DONE.....

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was sitting on my deck drinking out of my favorite Mickey mug I had picked up at the World several years back, I was thinking about all the things I had done to prepare for this next 700 mile t

Once again, we are all enriched by sharing with other and enjoying being Fiends!!!!!

We're happy you're here Eric. The online thing is just a part of FF.Net. It goes way beyond virtual bantar. There are real people that you can meet, get to know, and in a lot of cases, become friends

Either way, Eric. I like a TR in any form. You'res was awesome!

Thanks for the kind words throughout the TR. I am still debating on what to do. We may have found a way to spend 2 weeks there so I am sure I will have to post some from the Fort. I just won't be able to stand not sharing.

Great trip report!!!

You really should look into getting a SunPass Mini sticker. You can zip right through the SunPass lanes and get a discount to boot!!

Yes we should have gotten the pass last June. Oh well next time we do a year of Disney I will know better. Thanks for reading Carol.

Ok Eric, who are you trying to fool with the sad photos. You're heading back to the Fort in a week or so, right? :raspberry:

Well leaving is sad no matter how soon you will be back. This next trip will be really sad becuase we won't be back for a while. We are looking to go out West for the summer, so I will be saving up all my vacation days. I hope you make the SM trip okay.

You did a fantastic job on this trip report.

Whether you do your next one live or after you return is up to you.

Personally, I prefer to be online as little as possible when I am at the Fort, so I don't do live trip reports.

But that's my preference. If you enjoy being on-line and posting, then go for it. You did a great job with it on this report.

TCD

Your first TR was great and I hope you keep them coming whether they are live or completed after you get home!

You did a fantastic job on this trip report.

Whether you do your next one live or after you return is up to you.

Personally, I prefer to be online as little as possible when I am at the Fort, so I don't do live trip reports.

But that's my preference. If you enjoy being on-line and posting, then go for it. You did a great job with it on this report.

TCD

Thanks guys for the feedback and support. I will probably wait till I return to do a trip report. That way I can enjoy the trip for a little bit longer into the summer.

Have a great trip, I'm jealous!!

Up late doing some packing, I hate going to work tomorrow it will be a long day waiting to leave. Thanks for the well wishes!

Hopefully we will be there Wednesday in 1500. We'll have our sign out. Hopefully we'll run into you guys. Do you have a sign yet? I don't remember, I read most of your TR awhile ago.

That will be great. We will post our site on the boards here. I will have a make shift sign, never got my official one ordered. Post your site as well. We will be on the lookout for you.

Loved your report! Lucky you and Lucky us...you get to do it all over again in a few days.

Leaving tomorrow will stay overnight somewhere. I hope to get out of here quick enough after work to stop at SM and see some fiends on the way down. Thanks for reading. i should have plenty to write about when we get back. It has been a lucky year for sure.

• 4 weeks later...