• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The four of you, who will remain nameless, Cherie, Dave, Bob, and Bill, have taken a perfectly innocent TR and brought it down to the depths of depravity and vulgarism that is beneath even the four of

I think I can help out here. I'm not real strong in my Russian, but I do believe it translates to "hey, the f*ing dog pooped in the trailer and I'm out of vodka."

Looks like a good option also! Thanks!!

I used to be a history buff so let me see if my memory is still functional.

Why were the 15 stars and stripes on the Fort McHenry Flag?

Because it added Vermont and Kentucy besides the original 13 BTW I believe it also had 15 stripes.

Who sewed the original Fort McHenry Flag?

The only name that pops into my head is Ross, but I know that is incorrect

What was the name of the Commander of Fort McHenry during the Battle?

Not a clue on this one.

What Ship was Francis Scott Key detained on?

I believe it was actually 2 ships the HMS Minden and the HMS Surprise

Does 2 out of 3 count for anything?

I used to be a history buff so let me see if my memory is still functional.

Not to shabby

Because it added Vermont and Kentucy besides the original 13 BTW I believe it also had 15 stripes.

during that time they added a star and stripe for every state...

The only name that pops into my head is Ross, but I know that is incorrect

Mary Pickersgill

Not a clue on this one.

Armistead

I believe it was actually 2 ships the HMS Minden and the HMS Surprise

According to the internet site I read, it was the Minden but you know that doesn't mean you aren't correct about the HMS Surprise.

Does 2 out of 3 count for anything?

At least you tried unlike a certain bus driver we know...

For reasons disclosed on the pet section, we have not done much since arriving in PA. I only have this picture to show you.

md+to+pa1.jpg

My son has woken up this morning with a cough, fever and sore throat. Should be interesting as it's the first time since we've been on the road that one of us has been sick. I am sure it's one of the four bus loads of field trip kids that arrived 10 minutes after we did at Fort McHenry and the upset of losing our Drake.

The kids are starting to talk about Drake without tears and with laughter. So now I'll leave you with something to smile about. Here is one of my favorite pictures of Drake.

Like a TT, he is just trying to get level - (from our house in OKC)

DSCF0001.jpg

Thanks for the smile Nicki. Drake was a gorgeous pup who looked like he was the king of the castle trailer.

Hope your son gets better soon. Kind of hard to escape the germs in close quarters. The only advice I can offer you is:

Don't breathe in. :))

I'm glad the good memories are bringing smiles, Nicki. I hope your son gets better soon and it doesn't hit the whole family!

Thanks for the smile Nicki. Drake was a gorgeous pup who looked like he was the king of the castle trailer.

Hope your son gets better soon. Kind of hard to escape the germs in close quarters. The only advice I can offer you is:

Don't breathe in. :))

Drake brought so many good memories and so few bad ones. It is just really hard not to smile when you think of him. As my husband says, he was just about the perfect dog.

I don't have much hope for not catching the bug BUT I certainly hope the rest of us don't. Small space + sickness = misery for all, I would imagine.

Stef, would you happen to have another method of breathing. Aztec Lizard method maybe? :rofl3:

For reasons disclosed on the pet section, we have not done much since arriving in PA. I only have this picture to show you.

md+to+pa1.jpg

Welcome to the pot hole breading grounds for the national interstate system.

Suck that one of your kiddos is sick, but at PA has an over abundance or Urgent Care and walk in clinics if you need one. If you are up in the Northeast section and need a referral let me know.

Welcome to the pot hole breading grounds for the national interstate system.

Suck that one of your kiddos is sick, but at PA has an over abundance or Urgent Care and walk in clinics if you need one. If you are up in the Northeast section and need a referral let me know.

Thus far he is doing ok. Although I think it might be time for his Motrin as he is actually laying down. We are headed out of PA into the armpit Boughs of the Garden State

Boston tomorrow. Tonight somewhere in the garden state and a visit with Cornfed.

I'm jealous.

Spent the majority of my life less than an hour north of Boston, so I've been there a lot. I really, really, miss it.

I need a Boston fix, and soon.

It's a great site seeing town and of course the history is amazing.