You may remember our trip this past February was not exactly smooth. On the way down we blew the exhaust manifold gasket. I guess if you have to work on your vacation the Fort is a good place to do it.

I however do not want to repeat this. So with that in mind. We are trading in our 2002 Windsport

052.jpg

For a 2012 Southwind

digi42169536_l.jpg

After sitting on pins and needles all day the dealer finally called at 5:30 today. One more hoop to jump through and it's ours on Thursday!!

This is the wrong darn picture. I will post the real deal on Thursday.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fridge is awesome but what sold me was the walk in pantry. I can put a lot of RUM in there!!

Very, very, nice, Cherie, hate you.

I think I've got the toilet thing figured out. When the slide is in it flushes into the black tank. when the slide is out, it drops out a hole in the bottom of the slide, and you just put a bucket t

You may remember our trip this past February was not exactly smooth. On the way down we blew the exhaust manifold gasket. I guess if you have to work on your vacation the Fort is a good place to do it.

I however do not want to repeat this. So with that in mind. We are trading in our 2002 Windsport

052.jpg

For a 2012 Southwind

digi42169536_l.jpg

After sitting on pins and needles all day the dealer finally called at 5:30 today. One more hoop to jump through and it's ours on Thursday!!

Sweet... inside pictures? Wish we could get a moho but DH wants something with 3 zones... the kids, me, office/bedroom.

The fridge is awesome but what sold me was the walk in pantry. I can put a lot of RUM in there!! :))

It is beutiful you will love it , oh Ill help you with the rum.