We actually went in looking for a used one, Gwen. This one was priced right and it had a lot of features we loved. There were things I didn't love too. Right now I can honestly say I' m relieved. I have time to find the one that is perfect foe me. I might also find out the one I have is the one that's perfect for me. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fridge is awesome but what sold me was the walk in pantry. I can put a lot of RUM in there!!

Very, very, nice, Cherie, hate you.

I think I've got the toilet thing figured out. When the slide is in it flushes into the black tank. when the slide is out, it drops out a hole in the bottom of the slide, and you just put a bucket t

Aw, Doodle. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But I firmly believe that things should not be forced. If there are that many hoops, then it isn't meant to be. But to look on the bright side...you've had an opportunity to sort through all your crap. :rofl3:

I have found things I didn't remember I had!!

We actually went in looking for a used one, Gwen. This one was priced right and it had a lot of features we loved. There were things I didn't love too. Right now I can honestly say I' m relieved. I have time to find the one that is perfect foe me. I might also find out the one I have is the one that's perfect for me. :)

Good for you! Take your time and the right unit will pop up.

We've thought about trading several times, every time we bail because the simple fact is we have a good coach. We don't want to go into debt for "Bells and Whistles"

Besides your Windstar has brand exhaust gasket, right?? :clint:

That said I guess they win cause I'm done playing the banking game.

First it was we need $1,000 deposit. Next we want to a copy of last years taxes. Yesterday it was ok give us $5,000 more for the deposit. Today it was we want another $10K. Before they ask for my children, a kidney or blood, I'm saying uncle.

At least they didn't ding you for being a stay at home mom....... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

They didn't seem impressed that I am the "president" of our business either though, Nicki!

I am president of raising a new generation that will not be able to get a loan if they decide to have one parent stay at home ..... There is something severely messed up with our system. Ok.... I am done venting now.

Our bank is going to try to get it through underwriting. I really can't stress how important it is that we get a new trailer ....