• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fridge is awesome but what sold me was the walk in pantry. I can put a lot of RUM in there!!

Very, very, nice, Cherie, hate you.

I think I've got the toilet thing figured out. When the slide is in it flushes into the black tank. when the slide is out, it drops out a hole in the bottom of the slide, and you just put a bucket t

I think I've got the toilet thing figured out. When the slide is in it flushes into the black tank. when the slide is out, it drops out a hole in the bottom of the slide, and you just put a bucket there to catch it. Pretty simple, and will make a nice conversation piece there under the awning. Y'all may call that weird, but here in Tennessee we just call it plumbing.

In Louisiana, we'd make you lean the slide against a tree and call it an outhouse..... :rofl2:

Oh this is just great! Kathy has been on the dealers site for 2 days now, up till 2 last night looking at floor plans and draeming and telling me how nice this one and that one were. Ya think she is hinting?

It is so beautiful Doodle, get some glitter in there and you are on the road!

Oh this is just great! Kathy has been on the dealers site for 2 days now, up till 2 last night looking at floor plans and draeming and telling me how nice this one and that one were. Ya think she is hinting?

It is so beautiful Doodle, get some glitter in there and you are on the road!

I know Kathy doesn't need my help in this matter, but she does have my moral support. Go, Kathy!!

She could always do what Linda did and say, "I want it"....

That was a little more than a hint.

I know Kathy doesn't need my help in this matter, but she does have my moral support. Go, Kathy!!

can I join Doodle in offering my moral support to Kathy?

She could always do what Linda did and say, "I want it"....

That was a little more than a hint.

Mine was "Honey, wouldn't it be nice if the kids had bunkbeds....."

Minor snag, we may not be picking it up till Monday. Looks like I can take a day off!

Just so you can get it loaded for the trip

I should know more tonight. Carol you are so right, I was in a panic thinking about how much I still had to do between now and Thursday.

Right now I'm in the if it goes through great, if it doesn't I still have a MH sitting in my driveway. That is a plus, plus situation in my mind!

And you hit my biggest worry right on the head! We always say things happen for a reason. Right now I am thinking maybe there is a reason things are taking this turn. If the only reason I like this unit is the pantry, then I will be ok if we don't get it.

I have been weighing the pros and cons all afternoon. Since this process started it has been one hoop after another. That said I guess they win cause I'm done playing the banking game.

First it was we need $1,000 deposit. Next we want to a copy of last years taxes. Yesterday it was ok give us $5,000 more for the deposit. Today it was we want another $10K. Before they ask for my children, a kidney or blood, I'm saying uncle.

I have a MH, now I will have time to find the perfect one for me.

I have been weighing the pros and cons all afternoon. Since this process started it has been one hoop after another. That said I guess they win cause I'm done playing the banking game.

First it was we need $1,000 deposit. Next we want to a copy of last years taxes. Yesterday it was ok give us $5,000 more for the deposit. Today it was we want another $10K. Before they ask for my children, a kidney or blood, I'm saying uncle.

I have a MH, now I will have time to find the perfect one for me.

sorry doodle!

I am sorry. I know how excited you get only to have the dealer pull the rug out from under you.

Hi, Paula. It wasn't the dealer it was the bank. The dealer was still doing everything they could for us. And it was us that decided to pull the plug on this one.

The perfect one will come around and when it does we will know!

Cherie, have you thought about a used unit? We bought a 4 year old moho for about 1/3 the cost of a new one. For approximately what you were paying for that one, you could get a good used diesel pusher.

I hear everywhere that a new moho takes about a year to work out all the bugs.

The previous owners of our moho traded it in because they were planning a cross-country trip with several other friends and the wife wanted a larger moho for the trip. We put a deposit on Dolly before they actually finalized the deal. They picked up their new Country Coach, we picked up Dolly, and off they went. They made it to NM before the first breakdown. By the time of the second breakdown, they called the dealer and wanted their old coach back ... but by then Dolly was ours. And the rest is history.