Welcome To WDW 1970's/ 80's and 90's

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have an awesome thread going here, Todd. I got to see that balloon in action flying over Bay Lake in 1994. I haven't seen it since. It was called Earship 1 or something like that . I wonder what

Posted Images

Is the parade in DL different than huge one in WDW?

I think it was the same parade.  It started out at WDW, then was shipped out to California.

It came back to WDW in 2010 as part of something called Summer Nightastic!, which was just supposed to last for the summer of 2010.  They hyped this as a way of inducing guests to visit for that summer as the parade was only supposed to be there for a limited engagement.

In true WDW management style, the parade is still running four years later.

TCD

wdw05_zps01e2010b.jpg

OK, this one has me really confiused. Is this Epcot. It kinda looks like Epcot with the circular thing in the upper right being World of Motion, but then what is the funky looking boat thing in the canal, which I can't tell if the canal is empty with plastic, or a little bit of water in it.

OK, this one has me really confiused. Is this Epcot. It kinda looks like Epcot with the circular thing in the upper right being World of Motion, but then what is the funky looking boat thing in the canal, which I can't tell if the canal is empty with plastic, or a little bit of water in it.

This one has me confused too!

That's the old Tomorrowland entrance at the MK.

The round thing is the original Circlevision theater (now the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor).

The boat in the canal is one of the old Swan Boats.

TCD