You always remember your first time!

Thanks to the Majors we got to experience the Fort for the First time. The pop up felt just like home (we live in a cardboard box anyways), the kids had a blast (minus a few break downs), and the Mr. got to rest after having surgery.

Everything happens for a reason and I am glad we took Jen up on the offer. The Fort is just like entering another world. It's the lifestyle we knew we could fit in. FF are an amazing group of crazy ass's. If we were not rolling with the Majors, we would of probably called security on you. However, honestly we fit right in with this group. We were pretty tamed the First visit, but don't expect us to be on the next trip up.

Thank you to everyone that made us feel at home. The pot luck was AWESOME! Everything was so yummy. And when I say everything I mean everything (four plates later).

We have three months to figure out our design for Halloween parade - WATCH OUT!

First of all, what's a Lego Limas?

An aka would be nice, unless like most of the weirdos on here, you're in the witness protection program. Being from NY, you probably are.

We'll give you a pass for not knowing the official newbie process, again you are a New Yorker. And we know whut youz peoples are like.

So get your butt over to the introduction page and do it right so I can start the harassment process, if we let you in that is.

We already have Lorna and look where that got us. Nothing but trouble.

EASY THERE LOU! It's my first time and I don't even know your last name!!!!

If you would be so kind to this NewYoRican and advise me on HOW I get to INTRODUCE myself page and get accepted into your stange world, I would be happy to abblige.

Lego Lima's is our user name for Geocaching. We LOVE Lego's!!!! We were going to use Lurker Lima's but I believe you told the Mr. not to use that, so deal with the LL until we can become more versed in the whole Fort Life thing.

All joking aside, we found out on Saturday that we will not be able to attend the Halloween Bash. :gaah:

My husband will be running a marathon in honor of our dear friend that we just lost to Scleraderma. We are bummed, but we will be back another time. Fo Sho!

Well, I met this former Lurker and I believe she can keep Lou in check, both in writing and in person. She did promise to up her post count to rival Doodle. A large task so lets sit back and be entertained.

I'm waiting.....................