OMG The Mooch made up for his transgressions mini trip report

I must start this off by saying what a wonderful time we had on this dinner excursion. Donnie was a wonderful host and we all had a superior time. Now, you might wonder why he is called the Mooch sometimes. Well, just say Donnie ends up on the back of people's sites more than not. :rofl2:

This time, however, he has made up for his reputation in spades by taking us all out to OHanas. Here is the evidence, along with the picture of Donnie getting out his wallet. I wish Chris has time to photoshop some moths coming out of there too! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Waiting for our table

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Doodle with her obnoxious pineapple drink :rofl2:

IMG_1149.jpg

I don't know what Donnie was saying there...

IMG_1150.jpg

Still waiting...

IMG_1151.jpg

This guy tells us they had a skism. What the hell is that? I am thinking it was a screwup, but I am not up on the lingo I guess.

IMG_1152.jpg

Sitting at our table

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

My son orders a "non alcoholic" drink from the bar.

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

And watch for the moths, here comes moneybags! :rofl2:

IMG_1158.jpg

Are you sitting down Lou YES EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!! We did have a really good time. Thank you Donnie, now you are good to mooch for another year LMAO

Ditto on that sentiment. And look how Donnie gives hugs too! Ain't that so sweet? :hugsmiley: