Goin' with the Flow- TCD's Disney Dream Trip Report

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap plastic Mickey medals brings out the worst in people.

Foul, foul, foul, I'm calling for the "Mickey Cheap Plastic Medal" judge to rule on this bogus and outrages medal fraud. I say they're pity medals and should be disallowed as real cheap Mickey plastic

I may not read TRs but I sometimes look at the photos. Uh, whadya think, I'm blind? Did I notice, of course I did. But I have to ask the obvious question.

Posted Images

Okay so I just joined. I've been reading this report all along. I'm a lurker. I LURV trip reports. It's a problem. Anyway. I love reading about your fun family. I have 2 little boys. I was wondering if there was anyway I could read all your trip reports. Is there a list? Oh please!!! ????!!!!!!

If you go to the Main Forum index (click "Forums" at the top of the page), scroll about half way down to Trip Reports, and click on that, you will get to the list of ALL trip reports. Toward the top of the page there is an option to sort by Most Viewed. Most of TCD's trip reports will be toward the top of that list, so you could pretty much see all of his reports that way.

Oh, and WELCOME to FF.net!!!!

Better hurry up and catch up though. I had lunch at AKL today with TCD, so he'll have another one soon.

He's only at the Fort for a few days so I suspect it'll be a short TR.

Don't know what the theme will be.

And yes, I wore my cheap plastic Mickey medal that I won on my Dream cruise earlier this year.

Thank You TCD ! I just loved the TR and you have an absolutely beautiful and wonderful family and friends! I am going to use the listing of things to do in our future adventures! By the way... Disney should comp you for the excellent advertisement and additional business your TR's generate !!!

Loved the TR! Thanks for sharing your family and fun with us!

Thanks, Rita.

It was a great trip.

All I have to say is Oh.My.Gosh. I barely missed being on the Dream with the TCD family! And, I just missed tuning into this TR while it was still active. I've been off FF for far too long - life has been much more crazy than I like since our trip to the Fort in March, and I just haven't been to FF.net in too long.

So all that is to say is, well done on a great report! You'll see several similar things on a TR that I'm working on, less a bunch of TCD awesomeness, plus some different stuff as well.

Glad to see the TCD gang again, plus ol' FF friends who are still posting here since I've been so horribly absent!

Boy, are you late for the party!

That's OK, though.

I remember now that you had a cruise planned. What if we had ended up on the same one?

Bout time you stop back in here Leslie. I saw a few of your trip pictures on FB...and was HOPING you were going to put together a report!

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Leslie' trip report has begun. If you liked this one, be sure to check out that one. Her gang knows how to have some fun!

Here's a link and everything: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/7296-dreaming-away-plus-kennedy-the-lurker-returns/

Okay so I just joined. I've been reading this report all along. I'm a lurker. I LURV trip reports. It's a problem. Anyway. I love reading about your fun family. I have 2 little boys. I was wondering if there was anyway I could read all your trip reports. Is there a list? Oh please!!! ????!!!!!!

Hey, another new Fiend!!!!!

Welcome!

Thanks for joining.

And posting!

I will work on a list for you. But, I agree with what Dave says below, just go the trip reports section and use the most viewed filter, that will give you plenty of trip reports to choose from.

Also, please go to the Please Introduce Yourself Thread (it is at the top of the Community Forum) and introduce yourself so you can get a big old Fiend welcome.

I'm not that technical, so I can't help with your question, but wanted to welcome u to the fun. TCD trip reports have lured many folks out of lurkerdom. It's worth the transition. :)

Agreed!

And that reminds me . . .

I met another lurked at the Fort this past weekend. She said she had been reading this trip report.

To that lady, and you know who you are- you should officially join the fun too.

If you go to the Main Forum index (click "Forums" at the top of the page), scroll about half way down to Trip Reports, and click on that, you will get to the list of ALL trip reports. Toward the top of the page there is an option to sort by Most Viewed. Most of TCD's trip reports will be toward the top of that list, so you could pretty much see all of his reports that way.

Oh, and WELCOME to FF.net!!!!

Yes. Do what Dave said. There are a lot of other great trip reports you will find that way too.

Yeah what Dave said. There are some other good TR's besides TCDs too. Of course you are in for a lot of reading, how many TCD YRs were there in 2011? I think like 16 or something wasn't there?

You know, I don't know how many TCD trip reports there have been so far here on ff.net.

I am going to make a list and see.

Better hurry up and catch up though. I had lunch at AKL today with TCD, so he'll have another one soon.

He's only at the Fort for a few days so I suspect it'll be a short TR.

Don't know what the theme will be.

And yes, I wore my cheap plastic Mickey medal that I won on my Dream cruise earlier this year.

Hey Lou!

It was great seeing you and Gail.

And Lou is telling the truth about him wearing his medal. Funny guy!

Lou is also right that there will be another TCD TR launching shortly. I am not sure it will be all that short, though.

Thank You TCD ! I just loved the TR and you have an absolutely beautiful and wonderful family and friends! I am going to use the listing of things to do in our future adventures! By the way... Disney should comp you for the excellent advertisement and additional business your TR's generate !!!

Thanks.

And I agree that Disney should not only comp my stays!

I wish.

TCD

For FFM and any others who would like to read another TCD TR, here is the list. There are 22, so make some coffee (these are all links-click and go) :

1. February 2011 Trip Report From TCD

2. TCD's Weekend Update May 14, 2011

3. It's An Old Dog-New Trip Pop and Fort TCD Trip Report

4. Spring Break 2011 @ The Fort by TCD

5. That's How We Roll- A Day in the Life of TCD

6. TCD's Kickin' Off Summer 2011 @ The Fort Trip Report

7. TCD's Flippin Awesome July 4, 2011 Trip Report

8. A Whale of a Tale- A Very Fishy TCD Trip Report

9. Down By The Riverside (and Fort) A TCD End Of Summer Trip Report

10. A Fiend Looks at Fifty- A TCD Birthday Trip Report

11. TCD's 2011 Food and Wine Festival Scouting Report

12. TCD's Halloween 2011 Trip Report

13. TCD is Thankful for Thanksgiving at the Fort Trip Report

14. A Trip Report Sure to Win Applesauce-TCD's NYE 2011 Trip Report

15. TCD's College Roadtrip Via the Fort

16. It's Called Leap Day, Not Sleep Day OMDD with the TCD Gang

17. A Quick Look at the 2012 Flower and Garden Festival-the Shortest TCD Trip Report Ever

18. Error Message-TCD's Spring Break 2012 Trip Report

19. The TCD Gang Pops Over to WDW

20. May the Fort Be With You- A TCD SWW Trip Report

21. Fortless-A TCD Trip Report With a Twist

22. Goin' With The Flow-TCD's Disney Dream Trip Report

There you have it.

Oh, and #23 will be launching soon.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished reading your most excellent trip report!!!! Started it before our vacation.......got home, went right into reading your new one......got caught up on that and then finished this one!!! Like I said earlier, this trip report has inspired me to do a Disney cruise!!!

Thanks again for sharing!

Heidi

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have a LoF, but I ended up with a medal on my recent cruise anyway! Got all 30 questions right on the Disney Tunes Trivia which I didn't even intend to participate in. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time when it started.

Wow. We went to the music trivia one night, and it was hard. Good for you for getting all 30 right! And earning a medal. So what ship were you on?

TCD

Sounds like it isn't that hard to get a medal, Lou, Questie, TCD. Anyone that doesn't have one? :)

We don't have a metal, but then we didn't even know they gave out medals for anything. Then again, except for going to the dining room, the shows, and spending ooodles of time on our verandah, we didn't "join in" much either.

• 6 months later...

I'm very late to this Dream-y party but I am headed on a Dream cruise with my 8 month old and gramma (girl's only trip) in just 17 days and have been searching everywhere for Trip Reports. 

This has, without a doubt, been one of the best I have ever read.  What a fabulous trip.

I also forwarded the site on to gramma as she and grammpa have a 5th wheel and like to travel around the country with frequent stops at WDW.  They have yet to stay at the campgrounds but they want to try it sometime soon.  I'm hoping that she'll check out the site and start making some future camping plans.

Again, fantastic trip report.  Thank you for sharing. 

I'm very late to this Dream-y party but I am headed on a Dream cruise with my 8 month old and gramma (girl's only trip) in just 17 days and have been searching everywhere for Trip Reports. 

This has, without a doubt, been one of the best I have ever read.  What a fabulous trip.

I also forwarded the site on to gramma as she and grammpa have a 5th wheel and like to travel around the country with frequent stops at WDW.  They have yet to stay at the campgrounds but they want to try it sometime soon.  I'm hoping that she'll check out the site and start making some future camping plans.

Again, fantastic trip report.  Thank you for sharing. 

Thanks for posting!

And welcome to FortFiends.net!  Three generations!  Sounds great.

How did you find my Trip Report?

If you want to read another recent Dream report, check out DaveInTn's: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/7577-pirates-of-the-tennessean-dave-and-incs-dream-cruise/

TCD

I hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks for posting!

And welcome to FortFiends.net!  Three generations!  Sounds great.

How did you find my Trip Report?

If you want to read another recent Dream report, check out DaveInTn's: http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/7577-pirates-of-the-tennessean-dave-and-incs-dream-cruise/

TCD

I hope you have a great cruise!

I "Googled" Disney Dream Trip Reports.  I'd already read a lot that had come up but yours was a few pages in (I think).  I will go read the other one today.  Thank you!

• 10 years later...

On my Disney Cruise on the Dream back in 2009, the mom of the UK family that was at our table in the Animator's Palate. She thought it would be a great idea to steal the centerpiece as a personal souvenir for herself. Afterwards, our table was without a centerpiece for the whole cruise. 

animators-palate-table.jpg