• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Close the HDDR for good?!?!? Blasphemy!!! They might as well close the beach for swimming, rip out the swamp trail boardwalk, take down the hammocks, kill all of the goats at the petting zoo, severely

Once again the four fingered right hand doesn't what the four fingered left hand is doing. The internal calendar is not showing any refurbishment............yet. You can make an online and phone reser

A very long time Trails End server had no clue that there was such a thing as GAG and that it is being sold at the Take Out counter. How could he not have seen the Take Out menu all these years? Take

It's going to take more than $4.25 to get me to join the pot stirrers club. Throw in a Mickey head lamp post and we'll talk.

You're right, we charge a much higher entry fee for new applicants. Just like Shiz, the Troll Academy for Pot Stirrers at Hostile Websites (TAPSHW) is a pretty exclusive place... :protip:

I'm glad to hear the toad is still alive. I had heard a nasty rumor that he was playing Frogger on World Drive and got squished under Lou's bus.

Damn you, George Costanza

I hope they don't shut it down - we've never been. Just haven't had the chance or the desire, but now that I hear it might be going buh-bye, I might have to do it!

And just to make sure I stay on topic, do they serve beer at the HDDR? Or can you bring your own, like at the pool? hahaha That would be a plus!