Long story, short...life has gotten in the way and we're having to push our trip back to February. :'( So what in the world is going on in the World in February? Crowd predictions are 5s across the board, rates jump up on Valentines day. Ugh! :banghead: Will we still have a nice week at the Fort of we decide to forgo the parks altogether?

On that token...ideas for fun things to do with the Princess and the small Superhero outside of the Parks? :batman:

Have your family drive home without you so you can stay for WWW 2013. ;)

oooooo that's a thought Marty...nah, Alex would never make it back to Maryland without me. Or...the kids wouldn't, one or the other! LOL

Edited to add - Are many of y'all coming in on thursday? I would be a perfect opportunity to meet some Fiends face-2-face. Especially since Friday is our check out day but we don't have anywhere to be until Monday. :thumbsup3:

well, the short answer to the heading is..........well it's my birthday month :)

No Bob, it is MY birthday month.

No it's MY birthday month, oh wait never mind you guys were here before me. :rofl2:

well it's also Oma's birth month.. she will be 13, have I ever mentioned that she is my problem child? I'm seeing a trend here... :rofl2:

well, the short answer to the heading is..........well it's my birthday month :)

No Bob, it is MY birthday month.

No it's MY birthday month, oh wait never mind you guys were here before me. :rofl2:

well it's also Oma's birth month.. she will be 13, have I ever mentioned that she is my problem child? I'm seeing a trend here... :rofl2:

Well maybe we are offset by Marty.

I believe since I am the one turning 50 this February, that overshadows all other claims to having a birthday in the month of February.

Schools in the New England states have a week off for February School Vacation. Others might have long weekends for President's Day.

Yep! that would explain it! I just checked the school calendar...no school on 2/18. If it wasn't such a jump in the rates, I'd have try and talk Alex into staying until Sunday! :banana:

**Besides celebrating birthdays...anything special going on that we need to be aware of? Mardi Gras parties or anything?

Isn't Jersey week in February? It's part of the reason we stopped going in February.

oooooo that's a thought Marty...nah, Alex would never make it back to Maryland without me. Or...the kids wouldn't, one or the other! LOL

Edited to add - Are many of y'all coming in on thursday? I would be a perfect opportunity to meet some Fiends face-2-face. Especially since Friday is our check out day but we don't have anywhere to be until Monday. :thumbsup3:

I'm not arriving at WWW until Friday. :( Sorry I'll miss you! Booo!