This is NOT a trip report

Wait a dern minute here!

The title said this was NOT a trip report!

I feel so violated, I thought it must be some women talk thing so I didn't read it, now I am 99 pages behind!

well I'll show you, well not show you, I am NOT gonna read back, you'll see, I'll show ya!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top. Once you click on that you will see

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

Yesterday was our first actual day here "on our own" without family or friends to plan a day with. What to do...

So we headed to MK for lunch at BOG. More later when I can upload photos but lunch was excellent and you're free to wander all the rooms and take pics. And I did. Lots!

Last night we headed to HS to see if we could sneak onto TSM during EMH without too awful a wait.

After wandering around Osborne Lights for a while we headed over about an hour before the park closed. Line was posted at 35 minutes so we jumped in. We hoped we'd have time to jump in line one more time before they shut it but it was gonna be close.

Then for now apparent reason, just past where you get your glasses, and CM told us to go into the FP line. Just us.

What the Fort?

Well we got right on and with a whopping 3 minutes to spare managed to get back in line. They let about 8 more people in behind us and closed the doors.

Woo hoo!

Will report out scores later but I will give you a hint...

I WON BOTH!!

Today was Animal Kingdom. A lovely low crowds day where we were able to ride EE 3 times in a row with no real wait. So fun!

We had lunch at the Y&Y walk up for the first time and it was much better than I expected. More on that with pics later too.

Oh and I actually got a free shot of liquor in my margarita today! I had gotten a frozen one from a stand and then we went and sat at Dawa Bar where DH got a "real" drink.

At some point the bartender decided I looked disappointed with my slushy and reached over and poured about a shot worth of tangerine liquor on top!

Yes that's right... FREE LIQUOR AT DISNEY!!

Right now we're at the Yacht Club waiting to have dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse with Lou and Gail. Should be great all around.

Wait a dern minute here!

The title said this was NOT a trip report!

I feel so violated, I thought it must be some women talk thing so I didn't read it, now I am 99 pages behind!

well I'll show you, well not show you, I am NOT gonna read back, you'll see, I'll show ya!

Baloney Bob! If you thought this was just women talking you'd have been in here in a NY minute! :rofl2: :heart:

STill Great Not Reporting MO!

We were out for a bit last night around 11. Cart had blue/white snowflake lights on it. And the driver is frequently confused so.....

8)

One last Fort day today! Had lunch at TE for the first time and was very pleasantly surprised! Photos to come but food was hot, fresh, plentiful and very tasty! And by WDW standards not super expensive.

DH had the ginormous cheeseburger, complete with 1/4" wedge of really good cheddar and candied bacon. I had the Oyster po boy. Lots of delicious oysters on a fresh grilled roll. We couldn't finish everything and we hadn't had breakfast.

Currently soaking up some sun on the beach. Gotta get it while it lasts! It's warmed up quite a bit the last couple of days and is in the high 70s.

Some resort touring later and hopefully sushi at California Grill later on.

Packing in all we can before Friday!

Spent the day visiting with family from Plant City, including a trip over to Tarpon Springs for some excellent seafood and Greek food. My fridge is now full of macaroons and baklava. :)

Love tarpon springs. There's a great restaraunt across the street from the "aquarium". They have the best lemon chicken soup.

Currently on stop 2 of an impromptu monorail lounge tour. Started with a trip to GF to check out Christmas decorations and we dropped into the bar at Citricos. Then to Contemporary and bar at The Wave. Currently killing time in some comfy chairs before we try getting up to the California Grill lounge for some sushi and fireworks.

Along the way I've picked up the lounge food menus and found that you can order off the full restaurant menus as well! Will share all when I get home and sort through my bazillion photos. :)

Currently on stop 2 of an impromptu monorail lounge tour. Started with a trip to GF to check out Christmas decorations and we dropped into the bar at Citricos. Then to Contemporary and bar at The Wave. Currently killing time in some comfy chairs before we try getting up to the California Grill lounge for some sushi and fireworks.

Along the way I've picked up the lounge food menus and found that you can order off the full restaurant menus as well! Will share all when I get home and sort through my bazillion photos. :)

Did you ADR for California Grill? Or just trying to walk up?

Walked right in. Granted we sat in the lounge... Which is only open for walk ups when it's not busy. It was wide open tonight and we got great seats right by the windows.

Then much sushi arrived (photos to come) so much so we had to pull another table over! Timing was perfect to watch holiday Wishes from the deck outside.

A very excellent evening indeed!

More than any other vacation in recent years this was a definite "need to recharge the batteries" trip. I will say that these past few weeks have done that and more.

I actually felt my whole attitude change as the days went on - for the much better. I found myself singing along to parades and fireworks (ok and rides... I'm *that* girl) smiling at the silliest things (or nothing), and the other night I may or may not have been spotted dancing in the street at Osborne Lights.

Ok so Brian has had to pretend he didn't know me from time to time...

Bottom line- as much as I will hate to leave, for the first time in a long time I'm actually not dreading going back to the real world.

Now that's magical! :D

Fireworks blitz complete! And with plenty of time to spare. Enough time, in fact, to grab some fish and chips in UK and a very good coffee in Canada.

Coffee was particularly welcome as it's bleeping cold again tonight. Toss in the ridiculous wind that kicked up after Illuminations ended and we were more than happy to get on a warm bus. Doesn't hurt that we waited out the exiting crowds in a couple of stores, as there are only a handful of people on the bus.

Last day tomorrow (sob)... We'll clean up and pack everything in the morning and probably hit Epcot one last time in the afternoon.

Gotta say that while it still feels like 3 weeks went by WAY too fast, we sure did pack a ton into this visit!