This is NOT a trip report

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top. Once you click on that you will see

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

Left about 9am yesterday after the snowstorm. (!)

Super windy all the way to NC last night. Blue skies today. Finally turned the wheel over your DH after about 1200 miles.

I will TRY and post as often as I can but don't get your hopes up too high (how's that for lowering expectations LOL)

Part of this vacation is me trying to stay OFF the computer as much as possible and I am hopeless when it comes to posting from my phone.

Stay tuned for........ something! :D

Left about 9am yesterday after the snowstorm. (!)

Super windy all the way to NC last night. Blue skies today. Finally turned the wheel over your DH after about 1200 miles.

I will TRY and post as often as I can but don't get your hopes up too high (how's that for lowering expectations LOL)

Part of this vacation is me trying to stay OFF the computer as much as possible and I am hopeless when it comes to posting from my phone.

Stay tuned for........ something! :D

Wow! Am I to u see stand that you drove 1200 miles. Was that straight thru or did you stop for the night?

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top.

Once you click on that you will see an option to grab the html/bbc code.

If you click on that there is a whole bunch of code in that window. If you grab the link that starts and end with img and paste it here you get this.

5964217302_e1d1734ddd.jpg

Of course your picture will be a different one. Unless you have a picture of my wife at Yellowstone. In which case that is just weird and needs explanation.