This is NOT a trip report

Last day of F&Wine was excellent. Almost no lines at all. Favorites include...

Spicy hand roll in Japan

Escargot in France

Mongolia beef in steamed bun in China

Beef filet in Canada

Ravioli in Italy

Headed off to AK today.

It's emptying out quite a bit at the Fort after a busy weekend.

Weather is sunny and low 80s

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top. Once you click on that you will see

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

Hehe... Wish I could sort out posting pics from my phone but you will just have to wait for those.

Had great dinner at Raglan Road including the amazing bread and butter Pudding. OMG

Headed to MK late last night and caught soft opening of new Fantasyland! Under the Sea was a walk on. Great Theming all around. The new area is really pretty at night and fits in well with the area around it.

Gastons Tavern is very cute but really small! Going to be a zoo when it's busy. Missed out on checking out Be Our Guest by a few minutes. Hopefully we'll get another chance before the crowds start coming in for Turkey Day. We were all too full from dinner to try anything but it smelled yummy.

MK was really quiet last night. Lots of walk ons. Unfortunately IASW, HM and Splash were closed for "maintenance"

We bugged out about 12:30.

Headed to HS in a bit for Fantastic lunch package and Osborne Lights.

Fort day!

May go check out the Disney outlet later.

HS was a bit crowded yesterday. Had to FP TOT - 60 minute wait-and skipped TSM. Got good seats at Fantasmic with dinner pkg. Osborne Lights were super. We haven't seen them since they switched everything over to LED.

Getting cooler today-might even need a sweatshirt.

Forgot to mention... While this is a poor excuse for a trip report (hence the title) if anyone has anything they would like me to check out for them while I am here, let me know and I'll do my best.

Forgot to mention... While this is a poor excuse for a trip report (hence the title) if anyone has anything they would like me to check out for them while I am here, let me know and I'll do my best.

If you happen to be in EPCOT Nov 17th, my wife would like any thing you see on possible soft openings of Test Track. If not we will check it out ourselves a few days later. :) Thanks for the updates.

I need to look back and tell you the date I accidentally stumbled on the Fort decorations being unloaded off a big truck last year. It was quite a sight to see, but it might be a little too late at night for you guys.

Been there.

Done that.

In fact, Monique, Brian and I watched them put up the big Christmas tree in the wee hours one year.

Last year they tricked me and put up the decorations early.

For several years before that, it was the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. All night.

TCD

HS was a bit crowded yesterday. Had to FP TOT - 60 minute wait-and skipped TSM. Got good seats at Fantasmic with dinner pkg. Osborne Lights were super. We haven't seen them since they switched everything over to LED.

Only a true Disney nut would be able to translate that. :rofl2: We saw your Osborne Lights video clip on FB and Lil H was having a fit! Made me play it several times and is pushing for a WDW trip at Christmas. But not this Christmas.

No sign of decorations here at the Fort yet.

We'll definitely be @ Epcot tomorrow, not sure about 17th but I will keep you posted. No sign of any Test Track soft openings as of 2 days ago.

Hit both Character Premier outlets today. Both were pretty well stocked with lots of good stuff a day some decent bargains. Got a big bag full of goodies for what 3 sweatshirts would have cost us in the parks.

Only a true Disney nut would be able to translate that. :rofl2: We saw your Osborne Lights video clip on FB and Lil H was having a fit! Made me play it several times and is pushing for a WDW trip at Christmas. But not this Christmas.

Okay, Kim has confirmed it. I am a true Disney nut.

Monique, really enjoying your not a trip report!

Thanks ladies! It's not much but it's better than nuthin!

Hopefully it gets better when I add pictures later.

1600 people really go all out. I expect they will be working on it much of the next week. We've seen them out there putting things up late at night some years.

Dinner tonight was Le Cellier. We split the rib eye along with pouting and lobster mac and cheese. Oh so delicious!

A little later we had the pleasure of meeting Whip and her DH and adorable Vienne. Along with her parents and some friends we enjoyed a fantastic Illuminations fireworks cruise.

The boat took us for a lovely ride down by HS and back, then we tied up just inside the lagoon near the France bridge. View was amazing and great to get to meet another Fiend!