This is NOT a trip report

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Mo i just played with it real quick to figure it out for you. if you click on an individual photo in your photostream there is an option to share at the top. Once you click on that you will see

There is something to be said for the Reader's Digest update. :rofl2:

Ok gang - it's going to take me a while to sort through this mountain of photos, but there was one thing I wanted to get up asap. This is the video I took of the new Celebrate the Magic projection show on Cinderella's Castle on 11/17. It really is something to see and the projection actually wraps around part of the side of the castle as well.

This was taken on my phone so don't mind the quality - oh and it's all a lot brighter in person too!

One tip - I recommend getting up near the hub to watch this. As you get further down Main Street it's a little hard to make out all the detail - and there's lots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sES4BYdKytI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So TCD unfortunately has a good memory and poked gently reminded me recently that I'm still sitting on a pack of photos from this nonTrip Report.

I admitted at the time that I actually haven't looked at any of the 1200+ photos since we got home and chalked it up to post-Disney depression.

Well guess what? I flipped through them all quickly today and remembered why I took them in the first place. :)

So... I will be amending this nonTrip Report with photos in the not-too-distant future. It's going to take me a while to upload and sort, and I'm not sure how much commentary there will be, but at the very least I shall bombard you with all a LOT of photos.

I also remembered as I was looking through that I intentionally took a bunch of photos for the Where in the World thread, so look for some to pop up over there at some point too.

In the meantime I shall leave you with one teaser photo. And yes, Brian made me ask for the lei at Ohana specifically for this purpose...

8451968726_053af43a3b_b.jpg

So TCD unfortunately has a good memory and poked gently reminded me recently that I'm still sitting on a pack of photos from this nonTrip Report.

I admitted at the time that I actually haven't looked at any of the 1200+ photos since we got home and chalked it up to post-Disney depression.

Well guess what? I flipped through them all quickly today and remembered why I took them in the first place. :)

So... I will be amending this nonTrip Report with photos in the not-too-distant future. It's going to take me a while to upload and sort, and I'm not sure how much commentary there will be, but at the very least I shall bombard you with all a LOT of photos.

I also remembered as I was looking through that I intentionally took a bunch of photos for the Where in the World thread, so look for some to pop up over there at some point too.

In the meantime I shall leave you with one teaser photo. And yes, Brian made me ask for the lei at Ohana specifically for this purpose...

8451968726_053af43a3b_b.jpg

pretty girl!!

Trip report, schtrip report, I don't read them anyways, but don't you have another report that you were volunteered to write young lady?

Trip report, schtrip report, I don't read them anyways, but don't you have another report that you were volunteered to write young lady?

Yes I do sir, and I will. My poor head has been too clogged up and fogged in for the past week to make that happen, but it's clearing now and I'm on it. salute10re.gif