This bothers me a bit. I love the tower, dont get me wrong, but Disney makes it a point to not have the worlds collide. The only thing that should be visible from all lands is the castle. This tower is clearly visible from frontier land and liberty square but is meant for Fantasyland. With as much attention to detail as they have had before (ensuring the tower of terror blends in with the countries in EPCOT as an example) Im sure they could have tackled this better.

This bothers me a bit. I love the tower, dont get me wrong, but Disney makes it a point to not have the worlds collide. The only thing that should be visible from all lands is the castle. This tower is clearly visible from frontier land and liberty square but is meant for Fantasyland. With as much attention to detail as they have had before (ensuring the tower of terror blends in with the countries in EPCOT as an example) Im sure they could have tackled this better.

They will probably put up a construction wall or may put some potted plants in place to block the view. Maybe they will hang a giant tarp with trees painted on it. That would work.

I had the same thought. That has to stand out like a sore thumb.

I had the same thought. That has to stand out like a sore thumb.

I agree with you two- dumb.

And, with all the hype going on about the Fantasyland expansion, they sure have been quiet about what all of this is going to be. No way it's just restrooms.

Fiends, we have our mission. After sinking the EWP and knocking down the Four Seasons...this tower is next.

I'm in.

But before this tower, I want to pull up all the poles that block golf carts from leaving the 1400 loop, going over the bridge behind the Meadow Trading Post, and the path next to Judy's site.

Anyone got a pix of both the castle and the tower? Can you see it from Main Street?

I'm sure you can't.

You also can't see the new Beast's castle from Main Street.

TCD