• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

99.999% of the world's population would say I'm crazy, but I'd rather live at the fort than Golden Oaks.   I don't want a house that I can't be myself in.  Or that I have to worry if the dog or the gr

It's the "affordable teeth act". You haven't heard of it?     You mean it's a real country. I just pressed random letters.

What?! You mean I can get my teeth fixed? Oh never mind, if you cook that roadkill possum long enough and the correct way, it will just melt in your mouth....

I want to move to Alabama.

I'll bet your home insurance is very reasonable too.  It is outrageous in Florida.

TCD

I dunno, is $1200 a year on $150K worth of full replacement including full contents, and a couple of jewelry riders high?

FYI property taxes run $800 a year

99.999% of the world's population would say I'm crazy, but I'd rather live at the fort than Golden Oaks.

I don't want a house that I can't be myself in.  Or that I have to worry if the dog or the grandchildren are gonna tear something up.  I don't want to "keep up with the Joneses."  I don't want a house so big that I have to hire a maid to keep it clean.  

I just want a small space of my own in a happy place a boat ride away from the Magic Kingdom.  A space where I can hear boat whistles and the EWP.  A space where I can hop on my golf cart and feel the breeze blowing through my hair.  That's my dream.

Mine, too.

I was paying that in Nashua 21 years ago. That was more motivation to get out of there, and we did.

Well heck, then it's practically a bargain now! 

We're lucky that our town has a fair number of industrial parks for businesses.  Next town over has nothing and their tax rate is a heck of a lot higher.

Of course it looks good. When compared to NJ, even Uzbekistan looks good.

Your right Lou after NJ anything looks better, that's why they put the toll booths on the way OUT of NJ because who in their right mind would pay to get into it.

Have you heard that West Virginia invented the toothbrush?

From http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/worldjokes/westvirginiajokes.html:

Q: How do you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
A: If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

What?! You mean I can get my teeth fixed? Oh never mind, if you cook that roadkill possum long enough and the correct way, it will just melt in your mouth....

Yes you can but only after you learn to play the banjo.

Read my post carefully. It says "supplying banjos and fixing teeth", not supplying banjos or fixing teeth.