Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

When I left AoA, I got a bus to the Magic Kingdom. The Christmas Party fireworks were gonna start in a few minutes so I hung around the entrance plaza.

I found a cool little spot just down the path to nowhere. It has some benches and I saw the Electrical pageant from there.

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6964.jpg

IMG_6965.jpg

Still waiting on the fireworks

IMG_6966.jpg

More EWP

IMG_6968.jpg

IMG_6972.jpg

IMG_6973.jpg

IMG_6974.jpg

Fireworks!!

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

And some of the surround fireworks

IMG_7132.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

IMG_7138.jpg

IMG_7144.jpg

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7163.jpg

IMG_7164.jpg

Then I headed back for the Fort

IMG_7186.jpg

Epcot Fireworks finishing up

IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7189.jpg

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

Wednesday, December 5th

OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on.

Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater

I went to an early afternoon show. So here we go!

The seating

IMG_7198.jpg

Large comfy seats with plenty of room. When I bought my tickets there was a chance to reserve actual seats.

This movie was in 3D, so the glasses were sitting at your place.

Also, there are buttons to call the servers.

IMG_7199.jpg

One thing I was a bit concerned about and never could find information, was the show time listed was it "show time" or arrival time to get your meal ordered and served before the show.

I showed up about an hour before the film. It turns out it was "show time", so I did get my meal before the show started, but they still serve during the show. If there was a lot of people in the theater, that would be disturbing to me, but there were maybe 5 total in the theater.

Here is my appetizer. The dip was good, but the chips were not crispy. A little strange.

IMG_7201.jpg

I just had fish and fries as my meal. Not very adventurous, but I was just really going for the movie, and a chance to try a new experience.

IMG_7202.jpg

This was not cheap. The movie was $16 since it was 3D, and the meal was over $20.

Would I do it again, yeah probably cause the big comfy seats were nice. I hate being crammed into regular theater seats if I'm gonna go see a movie.

I LOVED Wreck It Ralph, by the way. Very cute movie!

Here is the info page

http://dinein.amcthe...fork-and-screen

Here is the menu

http://dinein.amctheatres.com/menu

I had totally forgot about the dine-in theatres!

I may have to see if we can add that into our date night plans.

That would be a nice date nite! I just wish I had taken more pictures.

Correct, but wrong reason.

There are a number of Fiends that are very knowledgeable about WDW and Carol is among them.

Thats why i always read her reports too.

What a coincidence.

Awww thanks ya'll, I'm blushin!!!!

OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on.

Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater

Glad you did this! I've been wondering what it was like.

We have a small chain around here called Chunky's that does the "sit in comfy seats and eat while you dine" thing and it's pretty cool. It definitely is a little distracting to have servers roaming around during the movie, but it's still a cool experience.

Although (thankfully) Chunky's is a good bit cheaper than Disney. 8)

We have a small chain around here called Chunky's that does the "sit in comfy seats and eat while you dine" thing and it's pretty cool. It definitely is a little distracting to have servers roaming around during the movie, but it's still a cool experience.

We have "adult" theaters at home where you are in a balcony above the masses with reserved nice seats and you can bring in appetizers and beverages from the bar outside. Although, they never seem to offer the experience for Disney films (I wonder why??)

Love the TR, Carol! I am not a theater person because I can't stand the crowded situation. The last time I went to a theater was to see "Meet the Fockers" the time before that was the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" movie! I might be able to do it like this theater! I'm gonna have to check around. Thanks for posting about this Carol!

Do I look under "adult theater" :rofl:

OK, I figured as soon as I used that word this would go South!!! Love it!!!

Ours is Monaco Theater and the reserved over 21 area is called Prive'

If you can find and AMC theater, perhaps you can find a dining area.

Of course the easiest way not to be crowded at a theater is early matinee middle of the week.

If you can find and AMC

If you can find and AMC theater, perhaps you can find a dining area.

Of course the easiest way not to be crowded at a theater is early matinee middle of the week.

This TR is official... KFK's ghost has haunted it

I hope so!!