100 Disney Foods to Eat Before you Die Challenge

I can't open it on my ipad because I would need flash player, according to the pop up I get. Can anybody tell me if the Scorpion at the Mexico pavilion is on the list? It's on mine.

I realized two things from this list.

1. I am not a big sweet eater.

2. Disney in their infinite wisdom has removed some the best things on the menu!

I actually sent an email about the Sterling Silver Pork being taken off the menu. When we went this last time they had a Sterling Silver remake, not near as good as the original. It was a chop, not a tenderloin. It was tough and used different ingredients. :( Mama thought the Deconstructed Beef Wellington was one of the best steaks she ever had. They don't have it anymore!

It also depends on when you happen to eat at certain places. I tried the grapefruit cake that everyone raved about. I thought it was the driest, bitter thing ever. Christopher ordered it this last time we were there and OMG it was like a wholly different dish. It was fabulous. I didn't care for LeCellier at all when we went the first time. Maybe we should give it another go!

It also depends on when you happen to eat at certain places.

I think you're right, Rita. I've found that to be the case particularly with desserts for some reason.

I didn't care for LeCellier at all when we went the first time. Maybe we should give it another go!

We ate there for the first time last October and then again just this past November and we LOVED it both times!

Genia, where's the drink list??

Oh I think the Fiends definitely need to come up with the "adult beverage" version of this list!!

G was asked to come up with a beer list almost three hours ago....and we are still waiting.

WTF?

Come on, lady - get on it!!

Oh and if you need volunteers to do field research... :wave1:

My reputation preceeds me? :rofl3:

Yes, Yes we do! :clint:

I shall start compiling my list shortly. :whew:

Give me a darn sec, I have to work! And since I will be down there next week, I'll take one for the team and do some "experiminting". :batman:

Burp :clint:

I can't open it on my ipad because I would need flash player, according to the pop up I get. Can anybody tell me if the Scorpion at the Mexico pavilion is on the list? It's on mine.

I got the pop up but it still worked on my I pad.

Well, I've eaten at most of those places, but not most of those items. I only have actually had 27 of the 100. Some I will NEVER have like coffee, tequila, or sushi!

Yeah, and most of the Studios list will send you into Sugar Diabetic Coma in 5 seconds!!!!!!