Mickey Mouse stake lights

I wanted to share with all of you my latest project. I have been so inspired by the crafts that I have seen on Fort Friends, I thought about trying something myself and this is what I came up with.

First I found Mickey and Minnie mouse learn to dress up dolls. I removed their heads. I bought a set of holiday stake lights, with a big enough base that they would hold the heads. I then put them together. They are really cute in the daylight, but after dark when the power is on their faces only light up.

You would have to put it on photobucket or another photo sharing site and then copy the img link and paste it here.

There is a little trick you can do that will "attach" the photo to your post. It will show up as an attachment near the bottom of your post and if people click on it, they will be able to view it actual size.

Click on "quote" to reply to this post, then click "More Reply Options"

It will open up the usual dialogue box for typing your message, but below that you will see "Attach Files" and a button to "Choose Files..."

According to the note there you can upload up to 202k of files - so nothing huge.

There is a little trick you can do that will "attach" the photo to your post. It will show up as an attachment near the bottom of your post and if people click on it, they will be able to view it actual size.

Click on "quote" to reply to this post, then click "More Reply Options"

It will open up the usual dialogue box for typing your message, but below that you will see "Attach Files" and a button to "Choose Files..."

According to the note there you can upload up to 202k of files - so nothing huge.

Unfortunately though most cameras now take pics in the 1 MB size or greater range. Not sure how many people have the ability or knowledge to resize the picture to work with the limit.

The whole idea of putting Mickey and Minnies heads on stakes in the yard just sort of freaks me out. Thanks for the theme for tonight's nightmare.