A hearty thank you from Snarky and his caretakers to all of you.

As the caretakers of Snarky, we usually are the ones who speak on his behalf, so here is the latest and greatest from our sarcastic mascot. Today, he is not so much sarcastic, but thankful.

As his second birthday comes around, he wanted to wish a big thank you to all who have joined and participated in our forums, grand gatherings, philanthropy and general snarkiness to all. Without you, we certainly would not have over 1100 members to call this place home and family.

Snarky would like to issue a charge to each and every one of you to bring in at least one member to our flock this year to expand our craziness and our family even further. By doing so, our community can help more people in need and spread the word of Snarky, which is snarkiness and camping are king.

So, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. May January 29th, 2013 bring as many blessings to your family on Snarky's birthday as they will bring to him. Just the fact that this forum is successful when so many said it would not be is a tribute to all of you.

Congratulations on making this forum the best place to be on the internet for camping discussions.

Snarky loves each and every one of you! :heartsmiley:

Snarky would like to issue a charge to each and every one of you to bring in at least one member to our flock.

I love challenges.

I'll start working on stealing "ED" from a southern state from that other place.

We could use his wit, wisdom and vast Fort expertise here. (Why can't I find the "Pot Stirrer" smiley when I need it.)

I will do my best Lou. She lives in Mobile and is a good friend of my youngest daughter. Although I claim her as one of mine too.

She, her husband and daughter visit Disney several times a year but they stay in one of the resorts as they do not have an RV. Wonderful family.