We will be there 2 weeks from today hope to see you, most of the full hook ups seem to be close in size the main dif is the back in angle

For a real taste of what it would have been like to camp in the area before it was developed, go for the 1900 loop. Actually, I've camped there twice and it wasn't as bad as everyone implies.

We stayed in the 1900 loop back in 08. It wasn't that bad. But it was a long haul for a refill. It will be a change from your stay in the 400 loop last time. What I didn't like about the site we had in the 1900 loop was that my tires and rear jacks were in the sand. So the trailer was not as stable as normal.

I'm trying for 1700 first then.

Lone-star,

The last time we were in 400 wasn't so good. Not much room at all at that particular site. We had stayed in 400 twice before, and we had plenty of room. As for the sand, I have some 2x10's and some LVL scrap that should work well. I am also going to try a set of scissor jacks just ahead of the tires on this trip. If it works well I am going to mount some there.

For a real taste of what it would have been like to camp in the area before it was developed, go for the 1900 loop. Actually, I've camped there twice and it wasn't as bad as everyone implies.

I camped there for half a day back in November before I insisted that I be put on a real campsite.

We looped back into 1900 once. The kids started crying, and the cart began acting funny. I think there's a poltergeist. Or a swamp creature.

Must have been when I was there :rofl3: 1900 is my favorite. With a little luck we will be there early in the Christmas season this year.

Just goes to show there is a loop for everyone.

But if you're in 1900 and it's been raining, don't forget the swim fins. 8)

Not a problem, the DW & I are both SCUBA divers......